so apparently the GM os shadow syndicate.....

TeAhnPrime

Yea, so i go to school with the GM of shadow syndicate, weird eh? I dont personally know him, but thanks to interent site, i have found out this information. Maybe we could set up a time and place to farm the shit out of each other for honor, say just meet at opposite ends of shimmering flats and go at it......

Hehe... sounds like fun just hope some GM doesnt catch you... or other players which could give a bad rep.

SS also recently defeated rag... so mayb you could swap strats ^^

Teah, lets invite him to a good ole boston sit down (:

Ara we can't kill horde literally! We need them alive so we can kill them repeatedly in game!

Screw that... lets have an army of Shammy bodyguards. Someone ninja'd your twill belt? Bring in your shammy buddies to corpse camp their asses and when they need a heal...Mind Control and Pally heal/buff ftw!!!!

i can see it now... a cross-faction alliance!

that'd be sweet... set up a FP-SS vent server or chatroom... lol... would be kinda cool.

That actually would be kinda cool, we could set up some pvp tourneys

prime would he be interested in anything like that? plus we can call each other in if we're ever being griefed =P

Ill initiate some inner workings to see if he would like to do anything. Like i said, i dont know the man personally, but it could work out.

I'm all for it...theoretically we might be able to break the exodia monopoly on outdoor raid bosses with enough horde cooperation.

As many times as I have been uber killed by SS it would be nice to have a cross-faction alliance of ways. At least this way mabey they won't tramp through STV with half of their guild just to chase me around. smile.gif

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]