The Ultimate Fighter 10

Joesf

The first thing I noticed was that arrow of chest hair.. it's like pointing up saying 'CHECK OUT MY BEARD YO!'

It looks like an upside down hunter's mark

hahah gar, people know where to hit him then.

Ability_Hunter_SniperShot.png

Hunter's Mark (Rank 5)

2% of Base Mana 100 yd range

Instant cast

Places the Hunter's Mark on Kimbo Slice's Head, increasing the ranged attack power of all attackers against Kimbo Slice's Head by 500. In addition, Kimbo Slice's Head can always be seen by the hunter whether it stealths or turns invisible. Kimbo Slice's Head also appears on the mini-map. Lasts for 5 min.

Roy Nelson and Wes Sims join the cast.

He wants Taco Bell and Pizza Hut sponsors... seriously.

roy_nelson_ultimate_fighter_cast.jpg

I'm starting to think Dana just wants to see Kimbo get beat up again.

Edited by Joesf

Fedor Emelianenko needs to join in

No doubt.

So, Dana got a quick shaft in the ass this past weekend. Cro Cop was a last minute addition the UFC needed to fill the card (UFC99 apparently had a record number of drop outs for one reason for another). Cro Cop and Dana have a verbal agreement over the phone for 3 UFC fights. Well, little ol Cro Cop apparently already had a 3 fight deal in the works for DREAM and bounced out on Dana all together after his fight.

Dana is going off about respect and all, but this is the same guy that released guys from their contract who refused to sign a "I get NOTHING" deal for the UFC game. Then once the game was made, he signs them back.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]