Mountain Dew Contest + Free In Game Pet

Gryph

you are good with your balls

yea thats what i was thinking about when i saw this. it's like don't you kind of feel robbed of the whole wow universe experience because there are mountain dew fighting robots? that really has no attachment to anything in warcraft, except like maybe engineering if you wanna stretch it. sure mmo's have their share of parodies and easter eggs that reference RL things but never anything so blatant.

Because WoW has proven how much it cares about lore amright? What about the rock em sock em robot things? That's BASICALLY what this mountain dew robot is, it moves and looks like it with two thingies for fuel on it's back. Besides what about the starcraft murlocs? How does starcraft have anything to do with WoW? What about the diablo pet from WAY back? My WoW universe was robbed long ago.

hey ghosty! your authenticator, don't leave home without it!

Congratulations!

You have received a Battle-Bot pet.

The next time you log in to World of Warcraft after fully logging out of the game (return to the login screen), you should be able to pick up your Battle-Bot from any in-game mailbox. Return to the Mountain Dew Game Fuel website each day to receive a case of Battle Fuel for your Battle-Bot!

Return to the Mountain Dew Game Fuel website

WOOT. I merged my account with battle.net long ago, so that's no big deal. Only thing is now you can basically never sell your wow account unless you want to give away your email. Meh, whatever i love being able to DL and play my stuff from any pc via battle.net. all the warcrafts, starcraft, and diablos. it's pretty awesome.

also, you get a chance to win diff. nonsense form mountain dew, so that's cool. it is what it is. a stupid contest to get free mountain dew gear, and an in game pet. not rly sure why the nazism about the sanctity of the wow universe. lol

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]