The real arena

stangmeister

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I havent missed a day yet lol. Im halfway to lvl 7! =P

The people with 2 balls on a stick suck. They like 2 shot me.

this game is stupid my guy wait forever to pull out his sword and when he finaly does he throws it wtf

soma's dude like 3 shot me for 27 HP each hit, ya bastid

• 2 months later...

Looks like only Zang and I are still playing and we need your help. Please create some pupils for us and level them to level 3 it takes like 5 minutes since you have 6 available fights the first day. We both at level 14 and badly need to get higher. Make pupils at home and at work if you can. Anyway the pupils have to be made from different IP adresses to give us XP. One pupil created gives 1XP then each time you level we gain one more XP which means that creating one pupil for us gives us 3 XP. When we play at best we get 6XP per day cause we have 3 fights and if we win them all, we can get 2 XP per fight=6 XP.

So your help would be much appreciated:

Challenge Waraigle

Challenge Zangore

Zangore I have created Papounnette as a pupil for you but I went to your cell and didnt see any XP gain either for the creation or for the levelling I don't understand? Maybe I had created a pupil for you before but I do not think so?? Is it because we are in the same guild?

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]