FP Summer party 2009

stangmeister

OH hey!

I forgot to post the link.

Buy your tickets if you want to go - I realized I'd hate to show up there and it be sold out. So, Buy em ahead of time!

There is a link in the top right to buy, when you get to the ticketmaster site just select General Admission and Will Call as your delivery method. You do NOT want them to mail em to you, will call just means you'll get em at the door. =)

It's $8 plus 2$ rip you off fee

http://www.foxtheatre.org/cocacolafilmfest09/starTrek.htm

GOGO! GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I bought a few extra just incase, but if you got a sec, get the tickets! =D

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone wants to come by earlier Friday, hang out, play some games, you are more than welcome too. It's not a party, just a general get together , Ill grill some burgers and some such food, maybe hang out by the pool. I'm looking forward to showing off the new apartment.

Thanks for coming out guys - especially everyone who came in from out of state / country.

These parties are always a great time, and this last one was one of the best I think. They wouldn't be fun at all if it wasn't for you fine folks, and pumpkin bread from Candy.

PS - post the pictures damnit! One of you people with a camera has to have them downloaded to your computer by now! Make a thread and upload them!

Lol well I downlaoded them last night when I got home. But I was much too sleep to make the post even though I did start it. I have to umm edit myself out of alot of them though cause sumone Cough " Kevin" Cough cough decided to take a bunch with my camera. But at least they are on my cam so I have the power Buahha.

Ps Kevin you gotta send me that one of you and I <3

And thanks for having me Fp I had a super great time. What i remember of it anyway :D

i know my underpants are on film... whoever took that, if you could just make sure nothing you know... PRIVATE is hanging out before you post it? many thanks <3

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]