The most lore-intensive fight you've ever seen?

Krotas

Evidence that the lich king has the old god of death under his control? Listen for yourself:

Actual part of the uld instance: (note: first room shown is throne room of stormwind, the second room is wyrmcrest temple, the final is either the shadow vault or the temple beside icecrown citadel where arthas' heart was destroyed.

For those who are not yet aware part of the fight is an ability referred to as insanity. Every time you attack ygg-saron you get a stacking debuff, if it stacks too high he takes control of you. As such there is a lot of time where players actually need to stop attacking, and the current belief is that you "tour" these lore intensive events while you wait on the debuff.

The Lich King saying he broke "him" isn't really evidence that he has broken Yogg Saron. All of the other events are clearly from the past, so as far as we know he (Ner'zhul as the Lich King) could be talking about breaking Arthas' will, or the Lich King (Arthas + Ner'Zhul) breaking Mograine, or perhaps even Bolvar if he's still alive and captured.

Hey, hey, I used a question mark, thus meaning I was not stating it was actual proof! I was just trying to build suspense =P

It's ok Krotas, Ryee's good at swiftly killing the suspense.

Looks cool though, I'm really look forward to this instance when it comes out. I feel there's a chance for this to be a great instance, and hoping it's not to easy, or waaaaaaay to hard.

oh don't worry, it's not easy at all - I've been watching my friend do the 10 man on the PTR with his guild. Out of all the bosses they have tried (each night the GM's spawn different bosses) I don't think they have ever gotten a boss even close to down, lawl

The... *thinks of name*... furnace master(?) was put up one or two nights ago and several guilds managed to down him so apparently he is being buffed hardcore. Oh fun!

in any case, I am also extremely excited to get in there in both 10 and 25 man! *glares at stang* I was thinking the first boss was a little boring because if everyone is in vehicles gear wouldn't matter at all, all that would matter would be the rotation of the 3 or 4 special abilities at your command - but it turns out I was wrong since the item level of your gear will actually buff the vehicle you control =D

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]