Signup Page Not Working

Zinch

I tried the Raid Signup page for over an hour today, and it appears to have gremlins living in it. I will be available this evening for raiding.

It works for me!

You have to register with it. Also, it could be because you dont have member status on the forums. I'll fix that at least.

A lot of people will be available for the raid wed/thurs. Bea in mind if I took 3 of each class, that'd be 30 people, so I cant do that. If you end up sitting (anyone) dont be too upset, these 25 mans will start being regular after the turn of the year.

okie dokie....I wasn't sure when raid was, but I didn't want to miss sign ups...Oh and believe me I understand riding the pine.

I am chock full of permafail....Now it says login failed. Please try again. Argg, guess I'm too much of a noob to figure this out.

are you trying to click it from the main page? If so that link doesn't work right. I have made a link in the post I made in hunter tab of forms. Here it is again http://www.forgottenprophets.com/modules/RaidNinja/index.php

I would book mark it.

I never even realized there was a link on the main page. It has been corrected.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]