Shaz Down!

Gynis

we had 2 wipes getting to baron, none for shazz. i forgot to grab a screen this time, maybe someone else did... [cross fingers]

Ok Ok WHat did Baron drop!?!

Ok so baron dropped?

And shaz dropped Giantstalker gloves and Nightslayer????

Im at work so I want the goods!

Baron dropped...shineys O.o It'll come to me in a minute....

Some ring...of badassness. And....ummm. Wow. I suck. Cenarion Spaulders! Like, Ring of _____ (I want to say power, but I don't think that was it) and Cenario Spaulders off'a Baron biggrin.gif

Good job to everyone who was there, too biggrin.gif

Cenarion Spaulders - Arafelz won but gave to Shoop

Seal of the Archmagus went to Bombina

Giantstalker gloves - Sumic won but gave to Garnok

Nightslayer boots went to Miroku unopposed (all rogues have gotten something this week)

I've been coveting seal of the archmagus for a while...lol...that and dragonslayer's signet make my dream combo.

We gave a whole new meaning to FPFTMFW .. (or perhaps returned to the original meaning O.o!)

ok so you dropped 3 bosses, what the hell dropped in total, like off of garr is the only thing im missing, and omg im sooo pissed i couldnt be there.

Last night went pretty damn smooth! Few wipes but nothing we didn't call before hand.

*Sumic has joined the raid

"Ok, everyone Sumic joined get ready for a wipe!"

lol j/k smile.gif

Yep. I think last night we did AWESOME. We were at Garr in just over an hour from the time that we all pulled into MC. Chain pulling is now cake at the beginning. Starting on time, we could easily get from Luci to Geddon in one solid night, I think.

I think one of the few things we need to work on, based on last night, is wipe recovery time. We did great, but we're still getting up slowly from a nasty pull. This may have contributed to the Add during Geddon. I think we're definitely getting there though! I can't WAIT to try the next boss! Too bad I won't make Friday's raid! /boo

So that is what's its like when I am running for my life, I was not about to turn around and look myself.

Man I wish I could come to raids during weekdays.....I desperately need some gianstalker's smile.gif, hehe me and gar don't even have full BS gear

I will never have full BS gear. If the breat plate drops for me but so does painweaver, i am rolling painweaver.

I have a nice mix of green, blue, and purple gear. That's right. I wear cenarion boots and green pants.

Shazz is so much harder to pull now that they unlinked pet aggro and player aggro.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]