Bob!

Memphis

teets

Fiordelisa: teets?

Sauceboss: boobs

Sploit: boobs?

Memphis: perfect!

Other than that, the only thing I noticed was that you and ecth pwned the dmg meters :tongue:

epic SS

Edited by Feanore

lol I was babbling last night about changing my chat stuff around because there's so much that it flies by and I miss half of it.. SO.. I moved dr00d chat, and Team Sauce to one window.. Party/Raid to another.. and Guild/1/2/LD to another =) I wasn't sure if Bob could still get into the class forums for the current UI thread, so I put it here for him cause he's all like, I WANNA SEE. =) Edited by Memphis

lol, you always have a lot going on on your SS's Georgi.

And I feel like im totally missing out on the awesomeness of the Team Sauce channel. oh welz

On a different note: I like the layout quite a bit...Do you have a list of UI mods you use?

I'm mostly using X-Perl, enemy castbar and CT, but it's not nearly as clean as yours.

Edited by Feanore

drunk right now lol.. but my most important ones.. are Pitbull, Bartender4, Smartbuff/SmartDebuff. Automaton, Prat, Recount, Simple mini map, Fubar - guildfu, friendsfu, moneyfu, etc, Witch hunt, big wigs, ArkInventory.. Rating buster, omg.. there are so many.. the dark background is just that SunnArt thing set to a solid color instead of my usual design thing.. I'll get an ACTUAL list of everything I have enabled soon

i love the fu addons cause they make me want to say moneyFUUUUUUUU and then i'll start doing the hard gay dance and then it reminds me of tom and then i just feel weird.

AHAHA Ben I'm dressing up as hard gay for the next San Diego Comic Con. It's gonna be so frickin gold I'm wicked excited to Fuu at people.

Edited by Sauceboss

haha dude that's awesome, comic-con is so fun, jealous @ you already living in CA

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]