Caster Gloves and Robes

Skadie

Just letting everyone know that I can make:

Spellweave Gloves

Mats: Spellweave x4, Bolt of Imbued Frostweave x4, Eternium Thread x1, Frozen Orb x1

Moonshroud Gloves

Mats: Moonshroud x4, Bolt of Imbued Frostweave x4, Eternium Thread x1, Frozen Orb x1

Ebonweave Gloves

Mats: Ebonweave x4, Bolt of Imbued Frostweave x4, Eternium Thread x1, Frozen Orb x1

And in 2 levels (which should come soon) I'll be able to make:

Spellweave Robe

Mats: Spellweave x8, Bolt of Imbued Frostweave x6, Eternium Thread x1, Frozen Orb x1

Moonshroud Robe

Mats: Moonshroud x8, Bolt of Imbued Frostweave x6, Eternium Thread x1, Frozen Orb x1

Ebonweave Robe

Mats: Ebonweave x8, Bolt of Imbued Frostweave x6, Eternium Thread x1, Frozen Orb x1

They're awesome gloves and robes- I like it because I don't have to waste 160 Emblems on the gloves and robes you can buy. Just let me know if anyone is interested and if any other tailors can make these post here so everyone has a couple people they can go to if they need them made.<3

There's no +Defense on those, not good for tanking, you should learn some tanking tailoring patterns.

Paladins: raiding in dresses since '05

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]