Other TV Shows

Hykos

What else is FP watching?

Me: Californication, Mad Men, True Blood, House (on season 2 now), Big Love (once it starts back in January), and Weeds (season just ended unfortunately)

All awesome shows that I'd highly recommend.

edit: Also "Lost" and" Flight of the Conchords"! and "Tell Me You Love Me" was a good character drama on HBO (with lots of nudity and explicit sexual content!), but I don't think it got renewed for this year :-\

Edited by Hykos

The only two shows I really follow anymore are The Office and C.S.I. However, I may stop watching C.S.I. after this season since so many of the main characters are gone/leaving. =/

i have low standards for my tv entertainment

understatement of the year

Boston Legal is really good though it is on its last season. I also started watching Eureka which is pretty entertaining.

I watch Raising the Bar but it's like a food buffet. It looks good when you're hungry but you always come out of it thinking "Never again".

Terminator - The MILF Chronicles;

So You Think You Can Dance Canada - Never would have thought I'd get hooked on a dance competition, but they are SO frigging good. Not to mention hot!

Well, you already know that we watch 90% of the same programming, but... Flight of the Conchords (!!<3!!), Fringe, House, Numbers, NCIS (from time-to-time), Weeds (gimme s4 plx, thx), and Madmen, whenever you give it to me. On hiatus - Lost and Battlestar Galactica, which are hands-down my favorites.

Although, I've been curious to check out Entourage and The Office (which never really did much for me until, being too lazy to find the remote or change the channel, I watched one a couple of weeks ago).

But dude... True Blood? Bad. Very bad. Badbadbadbadbadbadbad... but funny. :-P

Edited by Demetricus

Monday - Heroes and Prison Break

Tuesday - Fringe and The Shield

Wednesday - Nothing

Thursday - Nothing

Friday - Nothing

Saturday - Nothing

Sunday - Tru Blood, Entourage, Californication, Dexter

monday - heroes

tuesday - fringe, L&O:SVU

wednesday - antm but not really intently

thursday - nothing

friday - the soup, what not to wear

saturday and sunday arent much for tv for me either.

The Office is awesome.

Also, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is off the wall but hysterical if the humor of it is your style. It's on FX, I think, on Thursday nights at 10.

HELL YEAH Shad!. Dude like me and Katra are the only 2 people i know how watch prison break! Its such and awesome show >.<

The shows that I've been recording and watching are Heroes, The Unit, Prison Break, Life, Fringe, Ramsay's Nightmares (BBC), Kitchen Nightmares, The Office, Smallville, Top Gear (BBC), Monk, 30 Rock (when it comes back) and we're trying out The Mentalist so far it's been ok. Kind of a combination of Monk and Life.

Some of the stuff that my wife records and I watch from time to time are L&O: SVU, CSI: NY and CSI: Miami.

Edited by Lyssa

The original Kitchen Nightmares is SO much better. It's like the NBC version has no teaste. Oh and the rumored americanized top gear makes me sick. The whole point of that show is the dry British humor, I can't think of anyone that could pull off Jeremy Clarkson's role.

Heroes, Eruka (which is awful but amusing enough to keep me coming back), Top Gear, Mythbusters, Stargate (again w/ the popcorn scifi), Battlestar (when it comes back), Lost (again w/ the back thing), and Dexter soon as my cable co gets off it's ass and gets me showtime. (Or I pirate it first, /shrug)

Yea...the BBC version is much better. Leave it to Fox to create fake drama and suspense. And I'm boycotting the American Top Gear.

FOOTBALL (not soccer)

The Ultimate Fighter

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (<3 Lyyna, not enough people appreciate this show)

...that's about it

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (<3 Lyyna, not enough people appreciate this show)

It's so damned funny. I haven't watched it in over a year, probably, but the more I think about it, the more I realize I ought to start again.

Speaking of BBC - I forgot Doctor Who! (And spinnoff Torchwood)

Mucho amusing :)

And Supernatural! And Stargate fo sho, and I'm giving the new Sanctuary (starring a disconcertingly brunette Amanda Tapping) a try.

And Poker After Dark!

Mondays : Monday Night Raw (LOL) Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Chuck, Heroes (I need two DVRS for this shit LOL)

Tuesdays :90210, Privilege, ECW

Wednesdays: Ghost Hunters

Thursdays: The Office, Always sunny in Philadelphia

Fridays: Friday Night Smackdown

Saturdays: i dont watch much tv cuz im at work

Sundays: The Filipino Channel shows hahahaha

-Every Damned Incarnation of Law and Order, I was so close to buying a Jack McCoy poster but realized that it was too dorky even for me.

-House

-Bones

-Heroes

-Chuck

-Sunny Philly

-South Park

-Monk

- CSI Vegas, I can't stand David Caruso in Miami and the NY version just isn't as interesting.

-Burn Notice

I watch much more TV than i'm online and that's saying something :<

Edit: come to think about it i'm pretty much obsessed with murder O.o

Edited by Atrus

Oh I forgot about Terminator Milf Chronicles! And Top Gear. Is there an American Top Gear yet? o_O If so, I imagine it sucks.

Doctor Who is pretty cool, as far as popcorn scifi goes. And Stargate Atlantis too, but not religiously.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]