Addons for 3.0

Shadrende

New Patch = Addons all kinds of effed up.

Post working addons as you find em to help peeps out!

WowAceUpdater should handle all the ace addons as they get updated.

Somewhere on mmo-champion, theres a post about this. Apparently the patch didn't really change many of the LUA files, so some addons should still have functionality, provided you load out of date addons.

*shrug*

As long as Grid works...

most of the addons worked in the beta, it's just those that dealt with DK runes and lvl 70+ abilities that got borked.

what ryee said, is what i read also.

I'd assume any threat meter will be "borked" along with anything else that needs to do something with one of the new talents or spells that were just added.

healbot, lol

i heard blizz is going to implement its own threat meters.

healbot, lol

they already did, but it's no where near as good as Omen

healbot, lol

Healbot should be required for all raid healers imo. :) And I have no interest in an off-topic argument on the issue with people who don't understand it. ;)

Bliz threat meter might be a good idea for the first few weeks after the content patch and expansion, if Omen releases a new version every couple of hours again!

I also found a trinket bar mod while mucking around Curse - New to me, and hopefully will save me some cramped action bar hassle! (Especially for my tankadin/jewelcrafter, who carries ~6 really useful trinkets around.) If that works it will be nice, along with freed bag space from the new mount and vanity pet interfaces! Father will get some bag space back from consolidating healing and dps gear too - Nice!

Healbot should be required for all raid healers imo. :) And I have no interest in an off-topic argument on the issue with people who don't understand it. ;)

I was thinking we already had one of those.

Nooooooo it takes so long to replace that many addons >.

why can't they just work damnit

Nooooooo it takes so long to replace that many addons >.<

why can't they just work damnit

Computers do what they're told told to do, not what you want them to do.

=)

Considering Blizz said there should be minimal trouble with addons with this patch... all my mods have been messed up >< still didn't stop me from beating Gryph though=P

I really just need to get a few mods working to be fine.

And I totally call BS on that statement Ecth, I've told my computer many times to get me a drink, and the damn thing will never do it.

Edited by dragonlgnd

Okay.. so last night after much trial and error lol.. I almost have most of my UI back to normal-ish. Lots of 'process of elimination' at to which addons were making me get wow critical errors lol.. BUT.. the 3 things I am happiest about are that 1) Bartender 4 works. 2) simpleminimap = map at the bottom of my screen again <3 and 3) the /script for max camera distance.

I have much tweaking left to do =P

Justin.. have you tried slapping your comp on the ass and calling it 'baby'? like.. "Hey baby, get me a drink would'ya.." /ass slap ... maybe add in a Brooklyn accent.. >.>... It's all in how you enter commands yo ^.~

t 1) Bartender 4 works.
UNF

Justin.. have you tried slapping your comp on the ass and calling it 'baby'? like.. "Hey baby, get me a drink would'ya.." /ass slap ... maybe add in a Brooklyn accent.. >.>... It's all in how you enter commands yo ^.~ [/b]
You mean the way he treats Tom at FP Parties? Edited by Hykos

http://www.ccymcaheat.org/images/dominos_logo.jpg Edited by Ryee

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]