Holy Crap!

Joesf

* The dual-spec system will be introduced in a content patch. The goal is to let you switch specs very easily in raid, even between fights ! However it won't be possible to switch specs in the middle of an arena match.

* With dual-spec introduced in the game, there are also discussions about an Itemrack-like mod being introduced to the default UI

I think Blizzard finally found their awesome!

... Wow. I don't know what I'm going to do, to be honest. Since I don't do any healing, or feral stuff, I might just make it PvP moonkin and PvE moonkin, lol.

yea it's pretty awesome for raids, say you come to an encounter where you need a few more tanks or a few more healers.

it says in between fights, not during fights, so im not sure if they mean you can switch specs in combat or what.

That's awesome to hear, should totally make raiding easier, letting people change specs on the fly.

but you just know there's someone somewhere grumbling about it , and wondering why it'll only be a dual-spec and not tri-spec....

That's awesome to hear, should totally make raiding easier, letting people change specs on the fly.

but you just know there's someone somewhere grumbling about it , and wondering why it'll only be a dual-spec and not tri-spec....

Certainly makes pally off-tanking more viable! Where a feral druid could become a top-end dpser with a simple gear switch for ZA encounters where only one tank was needed, a tankadin, not so much. :pinch:

It could be argued though, that this makes hybrids even more desired for raiding. Which I don't mind, but straight classes will have a problem with it.

Since i have 2 of the 3 hybrids as 70's, and my shammy is 60, this is spectacular. So many times i only wanted to heal/tank/dps for one fight in an instance or raid. This is going to be a beast of a change, wonder if there going to keep those damn respec costs or change them up a bit?

John.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]