Big Wheel Drifting

Ajaxthegreat

OMFG RL MARIO KART

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b254/geeklord/jawesome.jpg

wow i havent seen that cartoon in forever.

the shark mans one in atrus picture

<-- Old School Original Big Wheel Drifter

Dad screwed a bicycle tire to the front wheel so we could get more traction. Unfortunately my brother took it too the extreme one day, pulled the e-brake turned and spun so fast when the rear tires became the front tires he flipped over backwards and cracked his head on the pavement. Definitely a 10/10 moment in big wheel whip outs.

I was a Green Machine fan myself. Curb wheelies > drifting :tongue:

http://www.businessfacilities.com/blog/uploaded_images/green-machine-2006-small-750306.jpg

Edited by Feanore

wow i havent seen that cartoon in forever.

the shark mans one in atrus picture

Dude it's a whale-man, wasn't that an episode of GI Joe?

In related shark news.. I couldn't stop laughing while I read this today =P

NEW SMYRNA BEACH, Fla. —

A Florida Keys swimmer punched a shark after the animal bit his dog — saving the pooch's life.

The attack, one of two in as many days in Florida, didn't scare away Greg LeNoir, however.

LeNoir was swimming Friday with his 14-pound pup Jake at a marina when he saw the unthinkable: An open-mouthed shark was heading their way.

LeNoir watched in horror as his 28-month-old rat terrier disappeared under the water after the shark tried to make a meal of the little pet.

LeNoir shrieked before clenching his fists and pummeling the toothy animal.

''I clenched my fists and dove straight in with all my strength, like a battering ram,'' LeNoir, 53, told the Miami Herald. "I hit the back of the shark's neck. It was like hitting concrete.''

Jake broke free from the shark's jaws and, thankfully, wasn't critically injured after he and his owner made it safely back to shore.

''Jake's doing great,'' LeNoir's brother, Phillip, told the Herald. "And I still can't believe my brother jumped in the water and punched a shark.''

LeNoir, a carpenter, spoke to fishermen who believe the culprit was either a bull shark or a lemon shark, according to the Herald.

The attack on the dog wasn't the only one in the Sunshine State this weekend — and LeNoir wasn't the only brave victim.

Only two days later, on Sunday, 44-year-old David Logan was bitten while surfing in New Smyrna Beach.

Logan suffered several small puncture wounds on his foot. Paramedics called it the "weakest shark bite" ever.

After his foot was treated, Logan covered the gauze with duct tape and got back on his surfboard.

He was the 23rd bite victim of the year off the coast of Volusia County, Fla.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]