Soo... Blizz is resetting Honor and BG marks for WOTLK

Ajaxthegreat

They announced earlier that your arena points would get wiped when you ding 71. But now they are announcing that just before wrath they are going to wipe honor and BG marks... Kinda sucks because I have like 35k honor and like 50 of each mark...

" As many of you know we will be featuring a new Battleground, a dedicated world PvP zone and all new PvP items in Wrath of the Lich King. In order to make the transition from The Burning Crusade to Wrath of the Lich King flow as smoothly as possible, all accrued honor points will be reset at the launch of the expansion. We do this to ensure select players do not have an unfair advantage at level 80 from stockpiling honor to instantly purchase the newest Wrath of the Lich King PvP rewards. For those with unspent honor points prior to the release of the expansion, we will be offering a few upgrades and special rewards in next content patch solely for purchase via the honor system. "

I guess I'll spend them on these new upgrades(S3 ????) and "special" rewards. So I'm not gonna QQ, but so much for planning ahead. Maybe these "special" rewards will be cool. I might actually grind a little more honor just inc ase the rewards are really cool. Maye I should go farm so more gold...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally a controller for the average casual gamer!

http://www.nataliedee.com/091007/for-people-who-just-wanna-go-and-jump.jpg

I'm sitting on 50k honor again (that goes up everyday ><").. 100 of each mark.. well.... almost only 79 EotS marks.. and to be totally honest.. it's not really bothering me that they'll be gone in a few months. ... I'm not normal, don't judge me.

I thought they did this with BC didn't they?

It doesn't really make sense, but that sucks for everyone who has lots of honor. I don't think i've ever had more than 18k at one time. I cant keep myself from buying stuff!

I thought they did this with BC didn't they?

It doesn't really make sense, but that sucks for everyone who has lots of honor. I don't think i've ever had more than 18k at one time. I cant keep myself from buying stuff!

I thought they did too, but others have told me they didn't. I think they just don't remembe it since it's been almost 2 years.

I don't remember them resetting it. But with the changes it makes sense, it looks like they are releasing ALL of the Gladiator gear at release because of the new requirements.

Item prices

Price and rating requirements were added in the latest build of the Beta.

HP = Honor Point

AP = Arena Point

AR = Arena Rating

Savage Gladiator

Chest - 0 AR - 6000 HP and 350 AP

Hands - 0 AR - 3600 HP and 200 AP

Head - 0 AR - 6000 HP and 350 AP

Legs - 0 AR - 6000 HP and 350 AP

Shoulder - 0 AR - 4800 and 275 AP

MH Weapons - 0 AR - 8400 HP and 475 AP

OH Weapons & Items - 0 AR - 3600 HP and 200 AP

Shields - 0 AR - 6000 HP and 350 AP

2H Weapons - 0 AR - 12000 HP and 700 AP

Caster 1H Weapons - 0 AR - 10000 HP and 575 AP

Ranged Weapon - 0 AR - 12000 HP and 700 AP

Throwing Weapon - 0 AR - 3200 HP and 175 AP

Wands & Relics - - 0 AR - 3200 HP and 175 AP

Hateful Gladiator

Chest - 1725 AR - 6000 HP and 700 AP

Hands - 1665 AR - 3600 HP and 400 AP

Head - 1785 AR - 6000 HP and 700 AP

Legs - 1695 AR - 6000 HP and 700 AP

Shoulder - 1825 AR - 4800 and 550 AP

MH Weapons - 1755 AR - 8400 HP and 950 AP

OH Weapons & Items - 1755 AR - 3600 HP and 400 AP

Shields - 1755 AR - 6000 HP and 700 AP

2H Weapons - 1755 AR - 12000 HP and 1400 AP

Caster 1H Weapons - 1755 AR - 10000 HP and 1150 AP

Ranged Weapon - 1755 AR - 1200 HP and 1400 AP

Throwing Weapon - 1755 AR - 3200 HP and 350 AP

Wands - 1755 AR - 3200 HP and 350 AP

Deadly Gladiator:

Chest - 2020 AR - 2250 AP

Hands - 1900 AR - 1350 AP

Head - no AR - 6000 HP and 350 AP ( Most likely bugged )

Legs - 1960 AR - 2250 AP

Shoulder - 2200 AR - 1800 AP

MH Weapons - 2080 AR - 3150 AP

OH Weapons & Items - 2080 AR - 1350 AP

Shields - 2080 AR - 2250 AP

2H Weapons - 2080 AR - 4500 AP

Caster 1H Weapons - 2080 AR - 3150 AP

Ranged Weapon - 2080 AR - 4500 AP

Throwing Weapon - 2080 AR - 1200 AP

Wands - 2080 AR - 1200 AP

Oh, this might take your mind off of it...

Motorcycle Mount

Guys, there is a reason the motorcycle is on vendors for 5 gold. We're trying to hammer out all of the bugs before declaring it ready for prime time. The motorcycle is intended to be a FUN mount that lets you and a buddy cruise around the world in style. It will be an engineering crafted item that will not require engineering to own/drive.

Hogs for everyone!

But...

Will the flying carpet be available to all players ?

Tailoring only.

Edited by Joesf

The gyrocopters are becoming BOE too and won't require engineering to use.

I wouldn't blow your points yet, this may get changed back or tweaked to a degree, depending on the response to it. They've flip flopped before when there's been an uproar so go cause one on the forums, I'm sure there are tons of people feeling the same way.

Though you've gotta kinda admit, being able to get S5 (? or would it be 4?) immediately after hitting 80 , while the PvEer's are still working on the first new raid boss while in blues or T6 , would be a little one sided. That's just my opinion though.

I'd still like to see them have a PvP quest where you can turn in honor or BG tokens for XP , this way there's a way to lvl for the PvPer's while they do their thing, and they can choose to get the XP or not, so they can twink if they want to.

Yea, I totally agree. I'm waiting til the last minute to blow my honor points/tokens. The backlash seems pretty harsh, I can see them back peddling a little or making the "special rewards" really cool.

yea what igor said, its not like you guys wont be PVPing non stop in wotlk!

and on a side note im sporting all 3 styles of the carpet.....iii can show you the world.....

im sporting all 3 styles of the carpet

Does it look like an arrow, flames and your initials all at the same time?!

what?!

i dont get it im dumb sorry steve

.....iii can show you the world.....

Shiiiiiiiiining shiiiimering spleeeeeeeeeeeendid

Tell me Benny, now when did you last let your heart deciiiiiiide

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]