A Husband's Revenge

lolol!!!!!!!!!!! I love how at the end he's all like "Aww come on baby" like "I didn't mean to scare the sh!t out of you, I was just playin' fer the camera an' all" ... and you know as soon as that camera was off, she picked that gun back up and went all Clint Eastwood on his ass =P

As funy as it is, I have to admit I think it's fake.

Aye, the repeated "aiming" at nothing.. and.. sniffing kinda gives it away, but still. ^.~

I don't know that its real. She looks like the kind of person that might sit there and aim at nothing and sniff a gun but if not,

STOP THE PRESSES! I FOUND THE THING ON THE INTERNET THAT'S FAKE!! THE SEARCH IS OVER!!

I don't know that its real. She looks like the kind of person that might sit there and aim at nothing and sniff a gun but if not,

STOP THE PRESSES! I FOUND THE THING ON THE INTERNET THAT'S FAKE!! THE SEARCH IS OVER!!

I counter your large and bold type with:

TONY MOTHER F*KING DANZA!!!!

It's fake, look at the table before he went outside and after. You clearly see some sort of juice in a cup and later it's a empty water bottle. Overall, it's just way too good to be an coincidence...but...funny nonetheless.

I saw this clip on Attack of the Show before when did their "analysis" of the clip.

Edited by Vanin

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]