FP Summer Party Pics!

stangmeister

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sad at my lack of attendance.

Seriously. What the hell is wrong with us, Soma?

i think shad wears the same shirt to every party

amirite?

At least it is a pretty shirt.

:tongue:

/wave @ Shad.

I think I speak for myself, and Joe/Miro.... that I am offended by the jokes made on my 51 point talent.

Ghals aint going to be dancing as gay as shad. No one can dance that gay!

otherwise. looks like a blast. almost compareable to my Cleaning Party I held at the same time. Lots of people showed.. Arm and Hammer came. Mr. Clean brought the chips. 2000 Flushes got sick and fell in the toilet bowl.. yeah it was a mess..

Maybe, just maybe The Puz will grace the winter party..

dun dun.. DUNNNNNN!!!!

If Puz goes to the Winter party, I'm coming for sure! (And hell's coming with me!)

i think shad wears the same shirt to every party

amirite?

I only have 2 shirts :( (Now down to 1 since Steven spilled a drink on me AND Candi XD)

But seriously, I don't wear that shirt much and when I pack I'm like AMG nice I haven't worn this in 6 months! :)

puz will never come to a party cause hes afraid of me =/

I was watching TV the other day and Klakla jumped out from between my couch cushions. True story!

I was watching TV the other day and Klakla jumped out from between my couch cushions. True story!

that actually really did happen! i'm sneaky like that.

First off, I aint afraid of no man. That sunday choir boy look that Josh has going, yeah that aint my style. This reed doesn't bend in the wind like mister softy over there with the button up shirt..

what are you recieving communion? might as well pop the collar there spider-man.

and I aint afraid of no ghost much less Kla.. please. I'm sicilian. we're all liars, killers, or thieves if you listen to Catherine.

all I'm saying is, all I'm saying is. Do.. or do not. There aint no try.

and all I'm saying is that if you come to the FP winter party, we're having a Russian vs Sicilian revenge fight...

Oh please igor... if that really is your NAME!!... russian names are never that simple. Its always

Igorqxwpftymosfffphffff

and it means something like.... Dave..

I'm going to come at you like Eric Roberts as Sal Marconi!!!

Listen here, it's Igorqxwpftymosfffphffff the III to you pal.

Speaking of which Puz is a noise a can of Cheese Whiz makes when all the cheese is gone and all you got is a bunch of compressed air....

I don't care if you come at me like Macaroni or Spaghetti...or whatever other food group you got...we all know the only fist you ever made in your life is when you pretend you're Steve Perry and sing Journey songs to yourself in the bathroom (yea...Cat told me...watch for the Youtube video)

soooo the last few posts have made it unanimous puz has to come to the next party and igor better be there this time!

Hmmmm.. that would bring half of the family back together.. PHIL!.. WONDER TWIN POWERS ACTIVATE!!

soooo the last few posts have made it unanimous puz has to come to the next party and igor better be there this time!

/YES

Oh My God...

The slideshow and the shadowdance videos are effing epic

Much love to Kla and Geo for posting them

I agree on the best party we have had yet haha, besides the fact that i feel like i got more manlove from the straights than the gays during the party lol

<3 to all the new people and the all the old people i got to see again and i can't wait until i can come out to GA again!!!!

-Q

Shad, my spilling your booze on your shirt was actually a part of an FP conspiracy to destroy you. Or at least your wardrobe, forcing you to buy another shirt. Or maybe Matt just wanted you to take it off, i dunno. But either way, I was the only one willing to get your hands dirty! <3

FP = <Fashion Police>? :pirate:

Edited by Demetricus

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]