MMO CHampion Alpha Talent Calculator

Joesf

So at the time of the Alpha Calculator... there's still nothing shown for paladins ( or hunters, but I don't care about thems OP'd people) . I've heard they are doing a pretty good over haul on paladins... again. Same thing was said with BC, things were improved with BC though, so I'm hoping for something good with WOTLK. Im certainly willing to be patient if there's some goodness... but I'd still kinda like to see somethin=P

Warrior stuff looks pretty nice, Shockwave sounds pretty awesome, provides you with better AoE tanking ( or actual AoE tanking).

I'm disappointed with the Discipline Priest tree - I was intrigued by the idea of a 50-21-0 deep spirit healer for raid untility with their mana return and tank-buffing talents, but it doesn't really work out. All of the great healing talents are stacked at the top of Disc (so it takes 52 or 53 points to get them, meaning no Angel Spirit from the holy tree), and to get up there I have to waste several useless spell damage talent points. Or Absolution I suppose for cheap decursing, but meh. :P

Yeah, Arcane Mage looks pretty nice. I should really try deep Arcane now with my mage - I've never been happy with Fire (damn slow spells!), and levelled all the way up with Frost.

I have a secret love for wanting to PvP with sword and board. Shhhh!

I have a secret love for wanting to PvP with sword and board. Shhhh!

*gasp* *monocle pops off*

Shockwave replaced Prot Paladins and Feral Druids for multi-mob aggro :<

Finally we can get rid of those Prot pallys and druid tanks. Warriors will be back as the only viable tank class. :miner:

Lol. Considering Druids get a way to break fear (which also includes AoE Maul and AoE Mangle), the introduction of the new DPS/Tank hybrid Death Knight and rumors of Paladins getting some serious reworking, there is going to be a helluva lot more competition for tanking. Then again, Blizzard could just eliminate the other tanking classes by making a boss require Spell Reflect (again!) and/or a shield (Darn you Kael, in phase 4). XD

Since there was a tree for hunters, I really took a look at the Resto tree build and i'm liking the higher end stuff for them

After the WOTLK comes out, pending seeing a hunter tree, I may level my Druid first!!!!

Edited by Katalilys

These trees are very much not final. Best not to plan around these trees until maybe halfway through beta. A lot of bloated trees need to be slimmed down, removing some attacks, and possibly combining a few.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]