Square Enix rumor going around

Shikimaru

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/cheap_shot/funny%20crap/1185512040473.jpg

The world ends with you was amazing. The only thing is, I dont think I have been more flustered while playing a game. It's so crazy fast paced.

And mario kart and suck in the same sentence?... must be a white persons game then.

and btw Ed. That website IMO is a piece of crap.

Don't you love Smash? He rips the shit out of that.

i peed a little when i heard about ct

now all they need to do is release a port of secret of mana

My brother and i beat that game so hard, we went to prison for "war crimes". Easily one of the top 3 Square games

He points out the flaws in every game that is popular like a GOOD game reviewer does. He also says the same thing about smash that I've been saying for years. It's a multi-player buttom smasher that requires you to play through it's poorly done single player mode to even use the cool people. It's a SICK multi-player party game, but beyond that it's just another 4 player fighter.

He rips on alot of games that I like, and he's pretty much right all the time. Jrpgs all have the same hair and the same situations, you can't deny that this is fact.

It's more comedy then a really game review Tim. He's going for comedic value is all.

Yes but with huge breasts and fire everywhere while it punches ninjas. Get it.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]