Yeahzorz!

Arafelz

http://www.zer0sum.com/happiness.gif

I got all my stuff back and have a new vehicle to show it off with!

awesome felz! glad to hear you got your stuff back! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

omg FG you noticed... ): i've been hitting boar ribs a little too much i guess, got to get on that blessed sunfruit diet.

for those that didn't hear...

I was at a vendor and i used my macros to switch my equipment but instead of switching it sold it all. I was able to buy back the bracers, but everything else was gone. So i freaked out for about a minute and then panda walked me through how to open a ticket and what to say. if it ever happens to you, do this immeadiately and give them time, location, npc name and a list of everything you sold. A GM got back to me that night and verified the info, then a couple days later i got an e-mail from blizzard saying they restored my items. they all came back cod (since i sold them and got gold for them, i had to buy them back). i did lose a couple of enchantments that were on the items but nothing too expensive or hard to replace.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]