FP Survivor!

Ryee

/vote ghostie

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure its been about a week since anyone gave a shit about this game and I'm pretty sure I'm like 10 minutes late on my vote but I vote me too. If for no other reason than so I can stop clicking this thread when there are new posts.

Well that's it folks. We're down to the final two. Husband and wife left. Now...

All of the dead/voted off members must come back and vote for who they think should WIN. First person (Ez or Mem) to 15 votes wins the whole shebang.

I'm voting Memphis to win. !!!!!

---Still on the Island---

Ezmira

Memphis

---Voted Off---

Adramelach (17th)

Beckbristow (9th)

Coeus (18th)

Eria (3rd)

Erlin (2nd)

Finnegus (20th)

Gryph (14th)

Honki (8th)

Keldorn (13th)

Letica (21st)

Lyssa (12th)

Richburr (6th)

Sauceboss (15th)

Shadrende (16th)

Shortstick (1st)

Stangmeister (11th)

Swaloads (4th)

Trigori (10th)

Wintress (5th)

Vixxie (7th)

---Killed---

Andrie (25th)

Atrus (23rd)

Daghostmaker (28th)

Drunknduncan (22nd)

Shikimaru (26th)

Lemontree (24th)

Ryee (27th)

---Suicide??---

Klaudia (19th)

I think the winner has to eat the loser.

I vote for Ezmira to win. Memphis', purportedly bountiful, bosom will keep Ezmira alive for months to come.

Edited by Lyssa

oh man, someones gonna be on the couch tonight eitherway. Ima say Sistagirl to keep it interesting

I got to wake up from the graveyard in the middle of the night and scares everyone around!!!!

Knock knock, this is really a tough decision for me to make here between ezmira my priest counterpart and memphis my beloved druid..........

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........ O.O Open my eyes again and i got to say i got to vote for memphis to win because .......... you know you know. I only support females!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck /love and hugs memphis.

Klling us off is a horrible plot twist. Me, Erik and Lemon are going to make our own Island with Blackjack... and Hookers. Well.... screw the blackjack. YA THATS RIGHT JOEY.

Klling us off is a horrible plot twist. Me, Erik and Lemon are going to make our own Island with Blackjack... and Hookers. Well.... screw the blackjack. YA THATS RIGHT JOEY.

i support this idea

• 2 weeks later...

arty's sig is still the best.

int > 3 !!!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]