Ryee

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chibimoon?

gallery_304_3_33922.jpg

Oh i vote Andrie so she's not late for her Pokemon Tournament

Today, i vote lyssa. I've asked him to use that damn thunderfury to start a damn fire for days now, still won't do it, and i'm sick of listening to gryph mumble about the sword going to waste, and QQ'ing in his sleep. So, i'll just try to remove the focal point, and get gryph back to work.

Yes Lyssa! Your time has come! /vote!

Man... what are we gonna do when it is just Ez, Memph and I left? Who do we vote for then?

Yes Lyssa! Your time has come! /vote!

Man... what are we gonna do when it is just Ez, Memph and I left? Who do we vote for then?

SWEET LOVE!!!.. I mean..

>.>

<.<

/lyssa

Use my Thunderfury to make a fire??? BLASPHEMY!!!

/hugs thunderfury

Gryph, I think the lack of groupies are driving you mad. You gots ta GO!

I vote for Gryph. His crazy shenanigans must come to an end. YOU ALL HEARD IT. There's a super trio in place. Bring em down.

amg.. the island is slacking today! .. .... what to do.. what to do.. /deep in thought.

I got it.. a game!.. I'll call it.. "The people staying on the island take a step forward.. Not so fast Keldorn!"

OKAYYYYYYYY... GO!

Later Keldorn. No offense but I must remove the enemy threat to my island of justice.

It's kill or be killed in Saucbo's world and I'm tired of worrying! Now make sure press this button EVERY 12 hours. Otherwise we'll die.

Keldorn gets the boot!

And tomorrow... Coeus! (He IS from Canada, right? Or close enough to it! How'd we let that go?)

Edited by Gryph

Keldorn, you gosta go yo. on the real real real real real real real real real real real.

Keldorn gets the boot!

And tomorrow... Coeus! (He IS from Canada, right? Or close enough to it! How'd we let that go?)

Them's fighting words. NY is NOT Canada. And as someone in New England too, you ought to be ashamed.

It's so on.

I vote ryee cause he's lazy and hasn't upadtec the mage inlike 13059813095 hours. ANd i' blackzilla

Did someone call on the "Gryph's attack machine"??

/vote Coeus

hahaha

Edited by Ezmira

Oh Coeus.. <3

/vote ME!

didn't see THAT coming did you! lawlawlawl... too bad you already voted for Gryph eh? ^.~

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]