FP Survivor!

Ryee

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The grains have become really little. The remaining survivors feels the need to get rid of some people on that island. Dried leaves and branches are used to make campfires to cook daily consumables and lits the nights. The weather has changed and the survivors feels the heat from the sun on their skins.

Andrie is melting under the hot sun and misses the cool air blowing on her face. She decides to vote herself out and be Chibimoon on a planet called Moon. Every two to three days, she and her Pokemon companion brings some creatures to the island and cooks them using Holy Fire for the rest of her survivors friends on the island. She probably will be eaten by some gorillas during one of her visits to the island.

My story is too crap today.

So, I vote myself out :tongue:

Edited by Andrie

THESE ARE THE RESULTS FOR SUNDAY! DO NOT CONFUSE THEM WITH TODAY'S VOTING!

---Votes---

Gryph (1)

Finnegus (1)

Letica (3)

Ryee (1)

Trigori (5)

---Left to Vote---

Andrie

Daghostmaker

Drunknduncan

Keldorn

Klaudia

Lemontree

Letica

Ryee

Sauceboss

Shikimaru

---Voted Off---

Beckbristow (9th)

Eria (3rd)

Erlin (2nd)

Honki (8th)

Richburr (6th)

Shortstick (1st)

Swaloads (4th)

Trigori (10th)

Wintress (5th)

Vixxie (7th)

OMG TRIG GOT VOTED OFF! Guardian down! Now to dine upon his delicious mana turkey wings...

Edited by Ryee

HERE BE TODAY'S VOTES! OMG VOTE YOU SILLY PEOPLE! my vote is for Stang. Why'd you vote for me? :(

---Votes---

Andrie (1)

Atrus (3)

Coeus (1)

Memphis (1)

Stangmeister (5)

---Left to Vote---

Daghostmaker

Finnegus

Keldorn

Klaudia

Letica

Lyssa

Shadrende

Shikimaru

---Voted Off---

Beckbristow (9th)

Eria (3rd)

Erlin (2nd)

Honki (8th)

Richburr (6th)

Shortstick (1st)

Stangmeister (11th)

Swaloads (4th)

Trigori (10th)

Wintress (5th)

Vixxie (7th)

Edited by Ryee

+Combat

-Dire Bear Form

+Travel Form

-Combat

-Travel Form

+Epic Flight Form

Nice try. But I'm outta here! Jerks! =D

I vote for Stang as well! I've got a guardian hit list a mile (Well, really just 2 names) long!

Yeah, stang, you had it coming from the start, you just didn't know it.

We knew you'd eventually dig a hole somewhere on the island, and start telling us to put lotion on our skin, so before that can happen, i'm gonna help send you away.

/bye

lawl

With all the sheep voting, I'ma go out on a limb and say if this is ever done again, use secret votes. Mob mentality at its finest.

With all the sheep voting, I'ma go out on a limb and say if this is ever done again, use secret votes. Mob mentality at its finest.

NU UHH!!

>.>

.......<.<

I vote Coeus!... because.. ... because I can! HA!

No honki. if it wasn't in the rules i'd have voted for you again. (WTB more black people to vote off imo)

LAWLAWL

Memphis' new tattoo is oozing puss all over the food. Girl, you gots to get out of here. I promise I have only your well being at heart!

Well, we really stuck it to the man this week! Stangmeister is the 11th person voted off FP Survivor Island. GUARDIANS HAVE NO POWER HERE!

welcome to the cool kids club stang lol

ps. and she goes in and out and in and out and in and out, mamas got a squeezebox, and daddy never sleeps at night

Edited by Shortstick

The grains have become really little. The remaining survivors feels the need to get rid of some people on that island. Dried leaves and branches are used to make campfires to cook daily consumables and lits the nights. The weather has changed and the survivors feels the heat from the sun on their skins.

Andrie is melting under the hot sun and misses the cool air blowing on her face. She decides to vote herself out and be Chibimoon on a planet called Moon. Every two to three days, she and her Pokemon companion brings some creatures to the island and cooks them using Holy Fire for the rest of her survivors friends on the island. She probably will be eaten by some gorillas during one of her visits to the island.

My story is too crap today.

So, I vote myself out :tongue:

Still same story. Vote myself!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]