FP Survivor!

Ryee

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so i didn't think this many people would play so we're going to cap it at 30 (we're at 23 right now up through letica). with thirty people itll take over a month to finish so...yeah we'll cap it there.

7 MORE GO

can i join in the fun?

/signed

I dont want to because I hate fun but....

I'll Twigs.

lol ghostie

With Gryph we're at 28. 2 more!

If we fill the quota today, voting may start as early as tomorrow. It shall be the first of many quirks in FP Survivor!

:throws coconuts at all of you:

Shad, you are now required to put '+1' at the end of all your posts that are 5 words or less.

+1

Edited by Daghostmaker

OK KIDS! We have 30 people stranded on our little sub tropical island now. Just a few reminders/clarifications:

Votes must be cast betwen 10am and 8pm EST. I won't count anything outside of this. Also, if you forget to vote a certain day, you just wont be counted, and the standing votes will still determine elimination. So if everyone but Shad forgets to vote one day, his vote decides who gets booted off.

With that in mind, you'll all find your machetes and bandanas in the makeshift huts nearby. Try not to acknowledge the camera men, and let's start voting people off TOMORROW! (Saturday, 6/21/08). Time to go catch dinner (mmm lizards).

/coconut

and can call me Tico!

like.. Tico the squirrel from Dora?

http://www.nicksplat.com/tvshows/shows/Nick_jr_shows/Dora_the_explorer/images/tico_small.gif

I carefully hand a folded piece of paper to Ryee. From where you are sitting at the campfire, you can't quite make out the name... but you can see the same name written over and over.

Clearly this name haunts my dreams. These demons MUST be exercised!!

Ryee opens the paper and reads aloud the name...

Eria!!!

All eyes look to me, questioning why I would make such a choice...

"You don't see it, but I do! At night... when all of you are asleep... He equips Thunderfury and /dances around me! When someone wakes up and he sees the disappear from over them ... he quickly hits a macro and you just see him holding [item]Penelope's Rose[/item]. "

But I know... I've seen him smirking when he looks at me.

He is a menace to our island society and MUST be dealth with.

Edited by Gryph

haha gryph sorry im not clever enough to type out a little story

im picking coeus cause he's old.

I pick Sauceboss due to the lack of Grape Drank at his pad last time i crashed.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]