Team Sauce

Sauceboss

Out of curioustiy who's telling everyone about our channel? We changed the name because everyone knew, and now everyone knows again. What's the dealio?

There's a few people pointing out some of the people in the team sauce chat, and they're not sauce-worthy. Everyone I've invited to the team sauce chat has been either VERY good friends of mine, as well as everyone else, or has been bob.

I know no one is gonna say it, and no one should but me I suppose, and you know I will. All the people IN Team Sauce's channel has been invited by me. I feel I am generally a good judge of people, and everyone in team sauce basically gets along with a few scruffs. If you haven't been invited by me, let me know, I may not be able to play much anymore, but I'd like to know that one of the few reasons I log on hasn't be tossed into the fire please. Thank you.

Anyone i've told about the channel (1 person) I asked the whole channel at the time if it was ok and they all were ok with it :)

Why don't you make yourself the owner/moderator? Then you can kick people.

Edited by Lyssa

Anyone i've told about the channel (1 person) I asked the whole channel at the time if it was ok and they all were ok with it :)

=O

I invited Rondale earlier today, told him to keep it on the DL.. that was it. DON'T HURT ME SAUCE! ILUBBY <3

As a member of Team Aggro, allies of Team Sauce, I must say this.

Seriously, if you weren't invited by Sauce, GTFO. If he wanted everybody in his channel, he would've told everyone to hop in the channel.

If you asked the whole channel then it's also okay, as the WHOLE channel speaks for Sauceboss as far as I'm concerned. I know of some of the people that were invited and I'm mostly okay with it I just don't want it to get out of hand, and Gryph if you wanted in team sauce I'm sure the sauce's would be MORE then glad to have you.

I want team sauce's channel to remain a fun, but terrible place, but I don't want conflict. As long as there's no conflict it's fine, but if I start hearing complaints, I'll make making ANOTHER new team sauce channel, and seriously that gets old fast. :P

i'm sorry but this thread makes me snicker, it's just a chat channel >>

im pretty sure thats gonna get me kicked from that channel. half the time i dunno what ya'll are talking about because its raid related.

Edited by Erlin

It is just a chat channel I agree, but it's a chat channel that all of my friends are in, and it's one of the few channels that I feel I can completely act normal saucebossy and not have to deal with anything.

It is just a chat channel, and it's part of something that's just a game, and has no substance in the real world, aside from the fact that people in said chat channel are mostly people I'd drop whatever I was doing to help if I could. =P

I left because it wasnt TeamSauce anymore. I dont recognize people that dont have the official Sauceboss Seal of Approval. This is something I have dealt with since I first started here. You get something together and people act like its a big deal, even if it is only a handful of people chatting. Then someone tells someone and that person joins, doesnt really fit, creates just enough tension in the channel to stiffle the environment and never leaves. We must have gone through 10 rogue channels back in the day from people getting in and just hanging out for no reason.

Edited by Daghostmaker

fprogues is where its at now ladies and gents

oh and no Bob plz

If ya wanted to keep it under wraps......

Fishnet wraps I presume >.>

DON'T MIND ME. JUST PASSING THROUGH.

Is the TS channel the channel that Bob and I kick each other out of all day? I ask because i was never told that if said channel i was invited to was the famed TS channel.

sorry, but i think the title of "Secret Channel Snob" is taken by stricnyne.

At least your secret channel didn't disappear when Blizz decided that they would run the channel names through the profanity filter.

sorry, but i think the title of "Secret Channel Snob" is taken by stricnyne.

Q to the F to the T

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]