Transformers 2: Revenge Of The Fallen

Lyssa

DreamWorks/Paramount has confirmed that the full title for Michael Bay's sequel will be Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen.

The movie began shooting on June 2nd in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. While details of the movie's plot a closely-guarded secret, expect a key character from the first movie to make a dramatic comeback and attempt to settle a score.

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen is scheduled for a June 26, 2009 release.

Pics from the set: http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-images...ethlehem-On-Set

Cast: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformers_..._and_characters

boycotted the first movie, and will do so with this one as well.

That sucks.

EDIT:

Beck, Shia was awesome from Even Stevens.

I think you just don't understand how awesome he is.

Edited by Letica

Letica I have no clue what you just said.

Besides I can't understand a word you say if it's not entirely made of emoticons.

boycotted the first movie, and will do so with this one as well.

I don't think we can be soulmates anymore...the first movie was so full of awesome that if it had any more awesome the Earth would have just exploded.

The first movie was mildly entertaining at times, but by no means a great movie. Some very good parts, but at times, incredibly corny.

I don't think we can be soulmates anymore...the first movie was so full of awesome that if it had any more awesome the Earth would have just exploded.

We're over and I'm taking the burrito 3

XD

is megan fox in it?

just looked at the wiki....ooohyyeeaaaaa

Edited by Erlin

We're over and I'm taking the burrito </3

XD

You better cut that burrito in half!!!

OMG I miss you already.

i tried to find a picture of megan fox to post here, but she looks like she's... performing certain duties to an invisible member in all of them, i think she was talking.

so... yeah ; ;

The first movie was mildly entertaining at times, but by no means a great movie. Some very good parts, but at times, incredibly corny.

Just out of curiousity have you ever watched the Transformers?

It is ARUGABLY the corniest series EVER. O-Prime is FAMOUS for saying some of the most outlandishly corny phrases in the world. And Megatron is famous for having some of the most outlandishly corny evil phrases ever.

If they didn't have corny lines, the movie just wouldn't have been the transformers!

You better cut that burrito in half!!!

OMG I miss you already.

I just can't quit you T_T

Just out of curiousity have you ever watched the Transformers?

It is ARUGABLY the corniest series EVER. O-Prime is FAMOUS for saying some of the most outlandishly corny phrases in the world. And Megatron is famous for having some of the most outlandishly corny evil phrases ever.

If they didn't have corny lines, the movie just wouldn't have been the transformers!

Oh I saw it, I just thought they would take it to another level (read: improve it).

*shrug*

I think the transformers was an absolutely excellent series and the movie held true to the series so needless to say even with senor even stevens I liked it alot :3

I suppose it's not everyone's cup of tea though!

Ehh the CG and humor was enjoyable but a little too corny. A plot with more thought than every other cookie cutter summer blockbuster would be nice but hey Michael Bay is at the helm. That's all you're going to get. On a more important note Even Stevens was an awesome show.

Edited by Beornwarrior

It always confuses me when people bash a movie like Transformers, The Incredible Hulk (the bad one from a couple of years ago) and Fantastic Four. They are (obviously) based on comic books/cartoons and all the 'stupid' in the movies is there to be true to the original format. If you didnt like the Transformers cartoon why would you see the movie? And if you did like the cartoon, wouldnt you be dissapointed if it was completely different?

I think Transformers was awesome. Maybe the story was weak but I'm pretty sure it was what it had to be to set up the 20 sequels they are planning to make. I will definitely be seeing the next one.

omg even stevens!

shia lebeouf and christy carlson romano are hilarious in this. shame to you all who have never seen it. shame...

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]