Hvilelos

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*rolls around in cilantro lime rice*

errrrrr..... >.>

hahahaha

Did rack pulls today, which are basically deadlifts from knee level. Managed to pull 455 x 3 for two sets, failed on 495. Hopefully I can translate this into a heavier deadlift...

im a gym rat too =P

HIIT 2-3 days

weightlifting 4 days

stackn cell tech and nitro tech and hydroxycut hardcore

it all works. i can sit here and tell u wat works and not works but no...go to bodybuilding.com for all info

Continue to purchase copious amounts of supplements. The money basically goes right into my pocket <3

Continue to purchase copious amounts of supplements. The money basically goes right into my pocket <3

thats how you do it? cut me in bro...

I assure you 20+ other people are already cut in. Any more and then you'll be taxed more than you make.

Remind me which part of playing wow requires bulging toned muscles? =(

• 1 month later...

Thought I would update this, as I just got back from the gym...

Here are my new PR's:

Bench: 265 x 1

Squat: 315 x 1, felt easy 0_o

Deadlift: I don't wanna talk about it

Anybody else have progress they want to share?

Don't really have any numbers to add here. Heavier weights --> more muscle --> me heavier != what i want.

But! Since June 1 I am down 3.5% body fat. :jiggles belly:

Just got home and am going to start lifting again... i won't be able to post numbers until school starts back up and i get access to the gym. I can't do any maxes on the bowflex :/

• 1 month later...

Nice dude. I haven't had a noteworthy gym day in a while. It's always good to put up a personal best. I think I've plateaued a little, so I'm going to have to mix up my workout again.

In a word, yes. There a numerous ways to measure or analyze weightlifting. It really depends on what you are going for; pure strength, endurance, size....the list goes on and on. A single rep max gives you a tangible "no shit" number for how much steel you can jack. I've done multiple rep maxes where there is some convoluted mathematical equation that calculates your "max", I've done rep-outs with a certain weight to get an endurance max, body-weight percentage based multiple rep maxes that claim to be more accurate, one-rep max in relation to body-weight, but the only way to legitmately see the absolute maximum amount of weight you can lift is to do a one-rep free weight max. Unless you're competing it's really just a confidence/ego boost, but it's still the most base type of lift there is.

I stick with machines, makes me feel a lot more stable. Feels a lot more scientific, or something.

slowly integrate these machines into your human flesh and it will be very scientific

They moved the thigh abductor and adductor into the corner, away from the mirror. I feel that I may be the cause of this.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]