lemon's house of celebrity trainwrecks

lemontree

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/hooker_moms

if you pop one out, maybe it WOULD be a good idea to put some gd clothes on... on the offchance that your 5 year old asks you why you're dressed like a prostitute. just a thought.

also: i went to a water park today... i think there were more fake boobs in the water park than there are at your average strip club. it was beyond ridiculous... however since i am not a photojournalist, i have no examples to post ; ;

Edited by lemontree

SJP is by no means a classic beauty. She admits that herself and has a great sense of humor about her imperfections. I do respect her for making due with what she was born with and refusing to surgecially alter herself. She's made it in a very fickle and superficial business on the basis of her talent alone, she didn't get bigger tits or a smaller nose to get roles, kinda reminds me of Babs excepts tbh Babs is way more talented. I also have a lot of respect for her as a very savvy buisness woman. I like the fact that her clothing line is not like that of most celebrities. She didn't go haute couture, even though she could have, she chose to design things that people who don't want to pay 1200 bucks for a plain white teeshirt could opt for, unlike madonna and gwen stefani.

Oh and I for one feel bad for Jamie Lynn. She made a mistake but at least she's being responsible about her pregnancy and her future motherhood status, unlike her twit of a sister. Not to mention I get the feeling that becoming a mother and trying to build a stable life for herself would be way better for her than being forced to continue in show business by her overbearing stage mother. She's young and southern, had she not been in show business it would have been almost typical and uneventful for a girl her age to be pregnant.

this one requires a disclaimer:

THE FOLLOWING LINK COULD BE CONSIDERED NSFW. THERE IS NO OUTRIGHT NUDITY IN THE LINK, BUT SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO CLICK ON ONE OF THE PICTURES CONTAINED WITHIN THE LINK, NIPPLES BECOME INVOLVED. SHOULD YOU NOT WISH TO VIEW NIPPLES AT THIS TIME, DON'T CLICK THE LINK. THANKS.

http://wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=7701

i almost didn't post this, but here it is.

I could have mittens on my hand while a big mean dog chased me around the room and do a better job at sculpting titties than her plastic surgeon did.

this pretty much sums it up.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mmm, pancakes for dinner.

You used to be able to order hashbrowns and they would be nice and crispy and golden. Now they suck. We had to write a letter to corporate, every location in our area (3 or 4) has forgotten how to make their hashbrowns. They are always just burned on the outside and barely warm in the middle. The told us that they would be contacting all the local shops on the east coast to set them straight. :D

I've never been a fan of any of the Simpson clan but I do feel for her and the insane body changes in store for her. I'm about 3 1/2 - 4 months along in my pregnancy, hopfully next weds we'll have a much better est due date after Dr. Bieber does my sonogram and measures my uterus, but I've already gone up almost 2 full cup sizes. It's a bit scary cuz people keep saying "Oh they're gonna get a lot bigger." FFS how much more room do they need in there to make milk. It's not like I was a tiny chested gal going into this whole thing. Pregnancy is scary.

Ooo btw we've decided if it's a girl her name will be Mia Bella Campo, Gabe and his whole family are Italian and I thought it was pretty. If it's a boy we're gonna name him after my father, RIP, Greggory Alexander Campo. What do you guys think?

Edited by Morgause

old news drama llama. cristiano ronaldo has been on mah gaydar forever, but sadly he's pretty straight. the portuguese produce such fine male specimens too...

oh gosh, those footballers.... /swoon

and the day i can pull off not wearing a bra while others maintain eye contact will be a glorious day indeed

and the day i can pull off not wearing a bra while others maintain eye contact will be a glorious day indeed

I'm sorry, what were you saying?

wtf, you're preggers GG?

Very much so. I've been lucky with my pregnancy for the most part. I've pretty much skated through my first trimester with zero morning sickness, which Gabe calls a miracle. The only "problem" I've had is dizziness and extreme fatigue caused by trouble with my blood sugar taking random nose dives. We have to keep apple and orange slices in little ziploc containers and little bottles of juice close at hand to combat that effect. Otherwise it's been amazing and we're very excited. *keeping my fingers crossed for a baby girl*

Blah Blah Blah .. my boobs are big, plz look at them .. blah blah

Blah Blah Blah .. my boobs are big, plz look at them .. blah blah

well they aren't really! i just hope they're at a level where they can maintain themselves. yea.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]