Deathknight Talent tree

Shikimaru

I'm so rerolling Deathknight if I'm still playing then. (Which I sadly most likely will.) Lol.

This class is just full of so much fun.

They're really only ment for tanking bosses that pump out a lot of spell damage, especially since they have that anit-magic sheild in the unholy tree. Aside from that I don't really think you'll see many DK MT's in the future. But regardless the way they work is just too awesome and the stuff they can do make it even more cool. I can't wait =)

I already Like the talent trees, there's a few talents that give you AP from armor and there's talents that increase your armor, I can't wait to figure out specs with this character =). Then again I love doing that with all classes lol.

Edited by Darch

Actually I don't think any of us know what they are really ment for yet. If they aren't ment to MT, than those who want to MT with them will complain until they get buffs. From what I've seen they have about 80% DPS talents, and 20% tanking talents, though this is Alpha and they probably overpowered the abilities and talents and will whittle them down in time. Seriously, some of those are just sickening, they are pallie talents with extra things added to them, for as many talent points or less. The AP to SD conversion talent would pretty much be a slap in the face for ret pallies , as they'd only been asking for that for a year now.

I'm not going to try and pass judgement on them yet though, their spells are flashy and it's a heavy armor warlock with a big 2 handed sword, sounds pretty cool, but lets see how it goes in execution.

Seriously, some of those are just sickening, they are pallie talents with extra things added to them, for as many talent points or less. The AP to SD conversion talent would pretty much be a slap in the face for ret pallies , as they'd only been asking for that for a year now.

Ret pallies are probably going to reroll DK anyway. What's the point of having a hybrid that is pretty good at DPS when you can have a Tanking/DPS hybrid? You're hard to kill and dish out amazing punishment, seems like a no-brainer to me.

If I'm still playing by then I'll probably have one of each. Ect has been my toon for 3 years, there's just too much history to put him down now.

I'm extremely curious of how the itemization is going to work for a DK though. Seems like SD will be more important to them than ret pallies, but seems like they need the +hit and AP from warrior gear. Plus all that rune stuff, if there's seperate stats for that, than it's even more stats they need.

But you are right Ecth, I think most ret pallies will reroll DK.

here's the DK starting gear, guessing this is the best itemization for them

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/3783/dkstartfl8.jpg

Interesting - Not a point of Int on their "L55 twink" set. I guess their spells must be mana-free (costing runic power or whatever instead)

Edited by Fatherpeteus

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]