WotLK release date and more Archimonde changes

Ryee

"A comparison of the first quarters of 2007 and 2008 performances is not representative because the first quarter of 2007 included the hugely successful release of World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade. Blizzard Entertainment's second expansion, World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King is scheduled to be released in the second half of 2008. Consequently, Vivendi Games' revenues for the first quarter of 2008 are 24.1% lower (-18.2% on a constant currency basis) when compared to the same period last year." -Vivendi Press Release

AND

Quote from: Daelo (Source)

"We just implemented a hotfix for all realms that makes Archimonde's doomfires no longer be able to move right through him after they spawn. Their movement should now be much more consistent with the previous patch's behavior, and melee should have a bit easier time dodging the doomfires as a result of the change. There have been other reports of odd behavior in the encounter since the 2.4.2 patch, but this is the only problem we've been able to verify locally. We'll continue to monitor reports of unusual behavior in this encounter, and investigate further as needed."

Yah, but at least it will be after the summer. Good business move, imo - save it for just before Winter, and let people grind out their cabin fever in Northrend.

LoL, second half?

Not really pinning it down Ryee!

Fine negative Nancys. It was really more of a "this is the first time Blizzard/Vivendi has released any sort of projected release time frame for WotLK". I'll troll harder next time.

Looking at Gamestop.com I think I remember it saying november, though that could be wrong and or changed now.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]