So I was going through some screenshots..

I went into my fraps folder today to look at the video I have of Bob killing lowbies in IF with his fire nova totem.. I ended up checking out some of the screenshots I've taken in the last month or so lol.. I thought I'd share.

post-1397-1210271274_thumb.jpg

^This is the conversation I had in AV the other night.. at first I thought I was getting hate tells.. and as Ecth put it.. "Wait.. we're getting some love?!?!"

post-1397-1210271298.jpg

^This.. speaks for itself. (I told you I SS'd it Coeus!! HAHA!)

post-1397-1210271319_thumb.jpg

^This is a priest I killed the other night... The Flash imposter!

post-1397-1210271364_thumb.jpg

^This was really strange.. I was flying along in Skettis and all of a sudden I was invited to a group by Bombthang.. the only thing is.. he AND Heliacon were both offline and somehow I had leader. So I invited Trig to make sure I wasn't going crazy.

post-1397-1210271415_thumb.jpg

^This was amazing fun. A quad boxing shammy in WSG.. this was half of the horde team... and as soon as Shiki, Vanin, Wintress, Ryee, and I figured out that when you distract/bomb/fear them.. they were cake to kill. We farmed them. It was great.

post-1397-1210271388_thumb.jpg

^This is my pally's first ever honor kill. I was so proud!

yar.. that's it for my random crap right now lol.. Someone add to this damnit!

We DESTROYED that 5 box shammy... but even though we farmed him... after the first time i pom pyroed the main shammy he came back a hit me with 5 instant chain lightnings and it kind of hurt :)

I'll add to this when I filter through all the screen shots of people complimenting my cawk.

Your UI confuses and infuriates me.

lol and this is why it's MY UI and not yours =P

I love it.. there's so much crap.. but it all has it's place and I think I'd go crazy without it.. there's a method to my madness ^.^ most of the time anyway.

SAUCE!!.. WTB your cawk... screenshots ^.~

^ Ez your chicka won't get off my cawk, normally I wouldn't complain but I don't want you to kick my ass. :3

I found 2 that were kinda interesting..

One being Ryee at his finest, clearly.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/FinalSpartan119/loljoey.jpg

Another being a bunch of us bored in IF.

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/224/wowscrnshot042908181301is2.jpg

i approve of this screenshot. :2 snaps:

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]