Claustrophobic?

Joesf

Could you imagine being stuck in an elevator for 41 hours alone with no watch or cell phone? This poor guy went out of a smoke after watching a baseball game, and then got some solitude.

Here's a short article.

Here's the time elapsed security camera.

I was stuck in an elevator for 2 hours once. Wasn't bad, there was <10 of us in there cracking jokes and trying to order pizza on the Emergency Phone. I couldn't imagine 41 hours alone with no concept of time, though.

The article even talks about the only known free falling elevator incident. A lady fell 75 floors and survived.

/Bawls.

I can't even imagine the kinds of things that would go through my mind in there for almost two days. Completely trapped and alone without food or water and nothing but an alarm to keep me company.

Funny you should ask! I was jsut reading about New York being put off by GTA4 using it as their setting (even though its not even named). Forget all the other violent and graphic movies, novels and other games that have even called the city New York in their 'adventure', GTA4 is the DEVIL! haha

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=161197

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]