Idea

Reinhard

Well I just wanted to throw out an idea. I've attended a few AV raids and we won each time rolling over purple dragons. It wasn't w/ Immo just a bunch of people gathered before we entered and it was fun. I spoke w/ Gynis to make sure it was ok I posted.

I understand before people have tried, I would like to help them. We raid MC, Ony max 3 raids a week. We can go into AV bag 30k+ points or more a week. I am just throwing it out, I know someone in guild can lead this effort once we enter the battleground. I am willing to help set it up.

Reinhard

Well, I've been thinking of an FP AV team for quite some time now. Before, we were short on members, there wasn't too much interest and I was looking for a viable partner guild to make it possible. Now, I belive if we make this a scheduled event we should be able to beat whoever gets in our way.

Some points:

1.) Form the raid outside of the instance.

Odds are, someone else will try to start a raid, and you'll need to argue with them. There will also be those people who just don't want to be in a group, no matter how many invites you spam them with. Lastly, you have no quality controll which results in people not listening.

2.) Find the best time

If Immo, Vind and OOK are doing AV the same time we are, there simply won't be enough Horde to go around.

3.) Have a leader, and a strategy

The most vital thing of all, without this, there is no hope. I nominate Hinanin.

I'll either start working on this myself in the near future, or annoy someone else untill they do it. :wink:

And...I'll make a more comprehensive post in the morning.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]