HEADSETS

Shikimaru

So im looking to get a new headset, and was wondering if you guys could recommend any. ATM i'm looking at a pair of these: Icemat

So what type do you guys use, and what else would you recomend =-D

I use some cheap ones I got for 20 bucks at walmart :3

I use the same ones and they have yet to fail me. I've even go so far as to spike them against the wall, and after I reassembled the pieces it worked w/o a problem.

Ghost and I both use the Sennheiser gamer headsets. They aren't cheap, but they ARE awesome.

http://www.sennheiserusa.com/newsite/produ...?transid=500928

You can usually find them for MUCH less than the MSRP on that page.

They have other models that are more and less expensive than that one. Thats just the one that Ghost and I have. I can't reccomend this brand enough.

Edited by Gryph

I use some cheap ones I got for 20 bucks at walmart :3

what he said. except i went to best buy.

dont listen to 'em. cheap headphones suck. I like my sennnheisers a lot, but RD's Icemats are pretty nice.

those Seenheiser ones...were "Developed for and with leading professional eSport Gamers"

eSport...get in the game!

I might try these out!

I honestly can't remember where I got mine. I use a desktop mic, so I just looked around one day and it was there.

This was seven years ago.

So, I just plug some headphones into my speakers, and I have a headset.

I use a pair of Icemats and have used them for the past 2 years. I would reccomend them to anyone that has the cash.

doesn't Sennheiser sound like something Hitler would scream during his rampages?

SENN HEISER! /fist on the podium

All the headphones I own are sennheiser and the sound quality is outstanding.

I own:

HD590

HD550

HD280Pro

MX300 (earbuds)

sweet thanks guys now that i got a general idea i'll do a bit more research and tell ya what i end up getting =-D

i love plantonics great noise reduction

for example a vaccum cleaner in the background and i can still hear and be heard LOL Gryph

I read absolutely none of the posts b4 me and I make no specific recommendations, but I will say, in all my time working in a studio, all we ever used were Sennheiser and AKG.

However: Both companies have spent allot more time focusing on the consumer rather than pro markets lately, so who knows...

One thing I *will* recommend when shopping for a good set of cans is this place.

One of the only sites that posts spectrum analyzer data for most products, so you can compare true frequency response for each product.

i has a dixie cup tied to a piece of string which i talk into...and the other end i just threw in my comp box and somehow it works

i dont know where the voices come from that i hear, but im able to talk back...

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]