Saurfang the Younger (3/13 at 5:30)

Shikimaru

Other night me and trig were killing quest NPC's in Aldor rise and i started looking around to see what other mischief i could cause in shatt, when i stumbled upon this little post.

Here is an overview of what you will be accomplishing with this little trick:

You kite the horde quest NPC to shat, he fears, cleaves, rages, ms's alliance. Horde players can heal him up. Everytime he gets someone in combat through a fear or any ability he will cause any gaurds near that person to agro on to them and start killing them. Read on to find out how!

Here's what you need to set up...

-Tank x1

-Healers x2 (at least if not more)

-DPS x1 (to kill any mobs you may attract during the kite)

It should be noted that you must be Alliance to agro and kite this guy. He is a horde NPC and friendly to the horde.

The mob you will be kiting to Shat City is called Saurfang the Younger and located in Nagrand.

Saurfang the Younger - NPCs - World of Warcraft (click to see his exact location)

He has a few abilities:

Saurfang the Younger Abilities

Rage- 10-12k nature damage on a ranged target

Mortal Strike - 10k on our tank in full t6, 20k on cloth.

Cleave - 7k on our tank as well.

AoE Fear - self explanatory.

Charge - Charge that causes a knock back and around 4k white dmg.

The easiest way to kite him to shat is going across Nagrand and up through Zangermarsh, then down into Terrokar and into the North East entrance of Shat. Just have your tank keep spamming demoralizing shout to keep the mob in on him. He does not have a lot of hp, only around 200k.

Anyway, once you get him in shat you just need to drag him onto any alliance and wait until he fears or cleaves. If they are stupid enough to attack him they will get charged or raged and die instantly.

Once a lot of people have been feared or cleaved just DI your tank with a paladin and watch the killing spree being. Even if the alliance try to kill him, any horde healers in shat can just heal him up. Basically this guy will rape your alliance until the horde decided to stop healing him.

When you get agro from this mob guards also become hostile to you and will start attacking you. So you will see a ton of Shattrath City guards killing Alliance players and Sarufang running around owning face.

So to sum things up:

You kite the horde quest NPC to shat, he fears, cleaves, rages, ms's alliance. Horde players can heal him up. Everytime he gets someone in combat through a fear or any ability he will cause any guards near that person to agro on to them and start killing them.

Enjoy the WTF OMG screams in trade chat!

We seriously gotta try this out :pirate:

Edited by Shikimaru

Ez, memphis and I came across this guy in nagrand.. tried killing him. It didn't go over too well... :/

If only get could find something similar to screw the horde.. I'm sure we could manage to secure a couple of horde accounts to do the trick =)

Excelent. I say Tuesday around 5:30 if tanks and healers are on we get a group going and start around 6. Says we only need a tank and 2 healers but the more the better and having extra DPS to kill off random mobs and horde would be a plus =-D

Friendly reminder we're gonna try to kite him into Shatt today at 6ish

Since the server is messed up i'm gonna push this to Thursday. I try and get a group together around 5:30 and we'll start kiting around 6 =-D

Since the server is messed up i'm gonna push this to Thursday. I try and get a group together around 5:30 and we'll start kiting around 6 =-D

I will make a point of getting off work early for DPS/off-tank when Trig gets pummeled :tongue:

P.s.-

Would it not be cool to kite him to Shat?

Haha after a couple attempts we managed to get him into Shatt but there didnt have enough people aggroed onto him for him to stay long. We'll be doing this again next thursday though around 6 everyone should be there =-D

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]