Sunwell Loots from MMO Champ

Shadrende

That healing trinket with the Holy Energy thing looks pretty sweet.. after 20 heals you get a free 2k heal. Might be decent for arenas, but I doubt it. 2k every minute doesn't seem that significant =(

another instance with no good melee weapons for shamans =( WTB another BT pst.

Still waiting to see the ranged weapons. Nothing like a Kara Opera event to get you through all of BC :/

Im thinking some of these are fake, but then again I could easily be wrong. As far as I know there's 5? bosses in that instance ( from rumors and wowwikki) so there will be more items.

Im thinking some of these are fake, but then again I could easily be wrong. As far as I know there's 5? bosses in that instance ( from rumors and wowwikki) so there will be more items.

While it may be fake, mmo-champ has made such posts in the past that have ended up being true, thats not to say that blizzard wont change stats on items.

The atrocious grammar errors and how they don't list some items as Unique or Level 70 makes me believe they are fake.

According to www.worldofraids.com this loot table is 99% fake. Idk but it seems like either Blizzard has employees that can't spell like Atrus said, or some fan has a lot of time on their hands.

originally mmo champ said it was fake too, but then said it was more likely true after research. Only time will tell... mwahahahahaa

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]