The new Iphone Update

stangmeister

Is amazing. Who else is with me? I know Trev (Honki / Soulbrotha) is.

Mass texting is BACK for me! =D!!!!!!!!!!!!

Customizable Home screens and the new "GPS" locator Zomg.

Sorry, im just way too excited. Everyone should have an Iphone, they're that awesome.

I'll never be caught dead with an Iphone.

They're terrible in my opinon I'd rather click my keys then mess up my nice screen my tapping at it.

I want an Ocean <3

I'll never be caught dead with an Iphone.

They're terrible in my opinon I'd rather click my keys then mess up my nice screen my tapping at it.

I want an Ocean <3

i second this wholeheartedly

/continues to wait for 3G iphone

/wishes he had money for a Macbook Air

edit: lol Kla. that sig is awesome

Edited by Hykos

lol only thing I heard Trev say was how much he hated it when I was there.

I'd consider it if AT&T (who is considering not being net neutral btw,) was not the only provider. iPhone is sucking in Europe because they buy phones first then look for a provider. Trying the stuff they are here by limiting providers in Europe is making them laugh.

I don't have an iPhone, but I have an iPod Touch and I love it to pieces. No more iPod for audio and PSP for video. With one device I can listen to music and watch movies/anime while riding the train to/from work and when I'm taking the Browns to the Superbowl!

And booo to Apple for making me pay $20 for features that should have been included from the start.

Edited by Lyssa

http://www.pvponline.com/comics/pvp20080114.gif

And booo to Apple for making me pay $20 for features that should have been included from the start.

I thought that was really weird for them to do that. It's stupid that you already spent like 400 bucks on the thing and now have to pay 20 more for something iphone owners get for free.

Its not that I really hate it. I travel quite a bit and the phone keeps me entertained without having to lug around my MacBook everywhere. I just wouldn't pay 400 for one, and I laugh at the people that payed 800 for them. Considering this is the first time since 2003 I got a new phone it is a nice upgrade. Macbook air does look amazing though.

I thought that was really weird for them to do that. It's stupid that you already spent like 400 bucks on the thing and now have to pay 20 more for something iphone owners get for free.

iPhone and new Touch owners. All new Touches have the new apps included but neither the prices nor the capacities have changed.

Lame.

Edited by Lyssa

Why were you running out of a hospital? rushing to get to your next spike of bad luck, Trev?

and Im amazed, a picture of a guy on the forums and no mention from Stang about how he looks... the power of the Iphone is impressive.

Edited by dragonlgnd

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]