I want this Law.

Joesf

This is my biggest source of anger and frustration on the road.

Left lane loiterers are the bane of my existence.

This is my biggest source of anger and frustration on the road.

Left lane loiterers are the bane of my existence.

/copy paste for Florida.

Actually Joe, the law is a bitch. My first ticket got escalated to a Careless Driving fine because he tacked onto it that I was going the speed limit in the left lane. I was like, well sir.. you were pulling me over so I figured I should until I can find a place to pull over. How the shit you get a ticket for driving too slow and fast at the same time is beyond me. I won in court though as he didn't show up.

Don't get me wrong, I hate it when people go too slow in the left hand lane, but how can they give a ticket for going the speed limit?

Don't get me wrong, I hate it when people go too slow in the left hand lane, but how can they give a ticket for going the speed limit?

Because, per the video, the law specifically states that "the left lane is used for passing and turning left". If you aren't doing either you are breaking the law.

Because, per the video, the law specifically states that "the left lane is used for passing and turning left". If you aren't doing either you are breaking the law.

Ahh, well I guess I should've watched the video the first time :tongue:

I'm pretty sure just about everywhere defines the left hand lane for passing and emergency vehicles only. Its simple, if no one is in the lane to your right, get in it. OR I can pass you on the right and brake check you to 15mph.

Nobody wants their grandmother to die in the ambulance ride cause some prick was loitering in the left hand lane.

I'm pretty sure just about everywhere defines the left hand lane for passing and emergency vehicles only. Its simple, if no one is in the lane to your right, get in it. OR I can pass you on the right and brake check you to 15mph.

Nobody wants their grandmother to die in the ambulance ride cause some prick was loitering in the left hand lane.

Not New York, which is probably another reason I was confused.

Edit:

It is known as 'the passing lane', but legally you don't have to be passing someone or turning left. It's just kind of accepted that people in the left lane will be going faster than those on the right.

Edited by Coeus

You don't need this law, be a vigilante like me. Ill teach you how.

Flash your lights at them, beep your horn at them, give them the finger.

They changed lanes, mission complete, commence speeding.

I tried that once Bishop, and then the car stopped, and some guy who was snacking on stem-cells and carrying a big two-handed sword stepped out, he had a mohawk , I was terrified.So never again.

I tried that once Bishop, and then the car stopped, and some guy who was snacking on stem-cells and carrying a big two-handed sword stepped out, he had a mohawk , I was terrified.So never again.

Double the pleasure, double the fun, that's the statement of the great mint in Doublemint gum.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]