So finally...

Omarus

..I've recovered my password here.

/wave.

Oh Omarus!!! :rolleyes:

/wave! I have no idea who you are! :)

A semi old school one. I'm just looking for Memphis to sing a song....WISH SHE WAS HERE...he he he

/wave to you too =)

I don't know lol, I don't have your myspace adress. Just a guess he he. In fact that is one of songs I like the least but it did fit what I was thinking :biggrin:

Edited by Omarus

Ohhhh, committing Pink Floyd blasphemy!! ><" and it's myspace.com/g3org1 ... muahahaha... it IS set to private =P so you need my last name *cough Larson cough*

K K, i just was trying to play HEY YOU on standard tunning, no arpeggios but strumming instead, sounds interesting btw :P. Need to improve my pronunciation.

Whaaaaaat? It could be fun! ^.~

If you sing, I'll play it. I have been told you have awesome spanish speaking skills already.

If you sing, I'll play it. I have been told you have awesome spanish speaking skills already.

I don't sing well with an audience ><" I can stand up in front of a thousand people and give a speech.. but as soon as I have to go to singing my throat closes up and I sound like a dying cat lol.

By the way Mister, you've taught me the only Spanish I know! The naughty words at least lol.. the rest of it I learned from Dora the Explorer =)

http://yumechi.deviantart.com/art/Dora-the...s-evil-51350366

I didnt teach you, you already knew those. I was just translating :rolleyes:

lololol Oh no.. some of those I TOTALLY did not know ^.~

You have a DeviantART?

>.> <.< nope.. just did a search for Dora the Explorer on google and that came up lol

I'm man enough to admit i sang a song in Spanish to someone.

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6291/hasselhofflj2.jpg