FP Caucus

Noreaster

So with the primaries officially under way, I thought it'd be nice to have an FP Caucus.

Here are the rules:

1. List three candidates in one party you wish to elect, in order of preference.
  2. Choices can only be from one party.
  3. Three choices must be made.
  4. Candidates must be running for president - no write ins.
  5. This is NOT a discussion thread (because we all know how that will end up), just the list, please.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama

Clinton

Kucinich

...http://youtube.com/watch?v=MDUQW8LUMs8

1. Fred Thompson

3.... ugh..

(these rules are too strict!.. if I could mix parties, #2 in that list would be Obama.. there wouldn't be a #3)

edit: I just read rule 5 again.. I fail. ><"

Edited by Memphis

1. Willard Mitt Romney

2. Michael Dale Huckabee

3. Rudolph William Giuliani

Edited by loofa

Well since I can't mix parties...

1. Ron Paul

2. Ron Paul

3. Ron Paul

Honorable mentions: Kucinich and Gravel

clinton, our county was strong under their leadership,, we have some tough times ahead ...

OMG!!! I love this thread! :)

1) Madame Hillary Clinton

2) Sir John Edwards

3) Sir Barak Obama

1. Barack Obama

2. John Edwards

3. Hillary Clinton

/hugs

First Round:

Democrats:

Obama 111

Edwards 1

Clinton 111

Kuncinich

Gravel

Dodd

Biden 1

Second Round:

Obama 111

Clinton 11111

Hillary Clinton wins the Nomination

First Round:

Republicans:

McCain 11

Thompson 1

Romney 11

Paul 11

Huckabee

Guliani

Second Round:

Unable to caucus due to voting irregularities.

Congratulations Hillary Rodham Clinton on being next President of FP

OMG!!!! Yay Hillary! :-)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/phoenixincarnate/Misc/cheer_icoon.gif

i'm assuming we're free to discuss now, so in that case, why exactly do people hate hillary so much?? i really don't get it, so i would appreciate some explanations.

i'm assuming we're free to discuss now, so in that case, why exactly do people hate hillary so much?? i really don't get it, so i would appreciate some explanations.

I think its because she is so ready to hate everyone else. She is following the golden rule, "Do as to others as you'd have done to you." Also, "What goes around comes around," seems to fit her as well.

She is a spiteful, hateful person and she gets that in return. Lets look at the opposite end of the coin, Stangmeister. Stang loves everyone and lets them know it, he gets the same attitude right back at him.

Hillary acts like a beast way too much, she consistently shows everyone around her who she is looking out for and that person is nobody but her self.

I think its because she is so ready to hate everyone else. She is following the golden rule, "Do as to others as you'd have done to you." Also, "What goes around comes around," seems to fit her as well.

She is a spiteful, hateful person and she gets that in return. Lets look at the opposite end of the coin, Stangmeister. Stang loves everyone and lets them know it, he gets the same attitude right back at him.

Hillary acts like a beast way too much, she consistently shows everyone around her who she is looking out for and that person is nobody but her self.

is there any chance you could possibly give me some quotes/statements/information that would support that?

If this discussion continues, it has to be civil. These generally never stay civil, but here is me making a post to say it has to stay civil.

Anyways...

But to you Kev, I think (and you already know this) that you're all wrong in that. Just because she isn't planning on making cookies in the white house for everyone means she is a mean person. I know I dont want a sweet ol' lady as president. Take any speech that she gives or any statement where you think she's being bitchy and make it a man saying it and it is fine.

PS Klakla, I don't think "everyone" hates her. She is doing quite well. I think just in the south where you live people can seem very hostile to her, but overall I wouldn't say people do.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]