Vashj 1St. kill

Ezmira

Hi all.

A couple of things..

1) I'm no editing wiz, so don't expect much from the editing.

2) The music selection was picked by me and my wife for comedic relief. So you'll either like it and laugh, or hate it. sorry if you don't like it.

3) It's a holy priest POV, so I hope you can see whatever it is your looking for the video.

I did edit a few parts out for slowdown, or to speed up this long fight.

Thanks much, and here it is.

http://files.filefront.com/fpvsvashj+0001w...;/fileinfo.html

It's a long video, but it's just a flat out long fight. You guys look like you really had it down there, but the looks of things there was only a couple of deaths in the whole fight.

Great Video Ezmira ,that was pretty awesome, and I recognized all the music in it, even the fanfare at the end from FInal Fantasy 7=P

hehe, thanks dragon. Yeah it's a long video, it's a long fight. i could cut a bunch out and skip alot, sure. but we killed her last night, i got the vid up today, so needless to say i didn't spend a whole lot of time editing and tweaking.

IF we want a cleaner version, etc I'd be more than happy to put in effort to make it shorter and better. =)

I loved it, you have your camera zoomed out as far as I do! gogo RTS view!

I wouldn't cut anything, I dont like it when peeps cut stuff, but just making it go double speed or something is cool with me.

I loved it. =D

LOL @ Bob.

We're watching so much stuff at any given moment it's not even funny. lol.

Bored, to some, but being a holy priest is not easy.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]