the sexiest guy in the guild

Bearstick

unless theres more not shown in this picture i call shenanigans

also, whats with the colorful zodiac signs? leo and aries?

edit:

after some consideration, i might believe that kanji compound in the picture sounds out the word "leia"...the one for jasmine is rei/lei in japanese...jurys still out on the second one

either way, its a pretty involved tattoo to get for a girlfriend (i assume its a gf, maybe youre married!)....hopefully you marry her cuz uh...yeah thats not gonna be easy to hide/get rid of

Edited by Hana

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His hand cover two of the symbols.

Plus, I think I would know, I'm only his cousin right?

You couldn't pay me enough...Well that's a lie you totally could, but aside from paying me to get it I would NEVER tattoo anyone other then my kids, family on my body. Even if I loved my girlfriend/wife, and never thought anything would happen, something always could happen.

I might be getting my tattoo after christmas /happy-face

I want a tattoo, just can't decide what... maybe some viking runes and a longboat done with brown ink... \m/

Sauce, you don't need a tattoo you are the sexiest active member in the game right now.

If i were Tim, i'd get the Shaman symbol tattoo'd on my back. That or the windfury icon.

I want a tattoo, just can't decide what... maybe some viking runes and a longboat done with brown ink... \m/

THAT IS AN AMAZING IDEA YOU MUST GET THAT. SOOOOOO METAL

<--- recently tattooed =]

Sauce, you don't need a tattoo you are the sexiest active member in the game right now.

^ Obviously we know who the sexiest guy in the guild is /dustsoffshoulder <333

I like tattoos though, and I've wanted one since I saw my uncles when I was like...6? or 7? Something like that It's a childhood dream I can live!

http://www.wonderlandblog.com/photos/uncategorized/backhorde.jpg

for srs Tim.

Sauce is really freakin hot Q, you have some competition. Want me to create an obstacle course you can both try out so we can decide the winner?

We aim to please Gynis.

Also Kevan, what kind of obstacle course would it be? It must be done shirtless imo.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh186/RyeeLatkje3/kitten.jpg

Something to ease your nausea...

REDUNDANT CAT IS REDUNDANT!

pics?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/x_marksthespot/tattoo.jpg

=] I loooooooooooves it and i can't wait to get more. haha no one is happy about that though. sorry for the size!! its not too big is it? eh.

looks cool! where did you get it done? what is the backstory for the design? do you have any ideas for what else you want to get done? maybe this needs its own thread...

back to talking about boys, gawd HV =P

The obstacle course would be shirts off and in my bedroom of course 2 players and one judge ;)

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]