Huckabee is clearly US' future

Atrus

A few months ago I wouldn't have thought another southern governor would have a snow balls chance, but if he wins Iowa (which he very well may) and does well in SC he'll be in the top 3 republicans and he'll pick up a lot of Thompson and Paul supporters when they drop out, making him a viable candidate that can easily compete with Rudy and Romney. If he actually supports FairTax or anything anti-IRS I might actually consider this guy. He's probably way too far to the right on a lot of things, but fuck it, I hate taxation and big government more. Plus you can't go wrong with a Chuck Norris endorsement!

Edited by Hykos

no he means the ghetto backwater state i live in

:sigh:

the district lines in this state are so....bleh. by population we're about even split btwn democrats and republicans, but county lines put more republicans in voting districts than democrats....and im so tired of silly republicans.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]