Gehennas Down! :)

Shoop

This week we took out Luci, Mag, and Gehennas on joint runs with Enlighten... we have improved ridiculously since our first runs a few months ago and are moving briskly along now smile.gif

Now if only we could find some warlocks so we could advance past Garr >:o

Thanks to everyone who came, it was a lot of fun smile.gif

omg, im halfway there with my lock, seriously, it should be mandantory that all warriors swap out after gehannas to a lock since you can banish all the adds.

Shoop decrees that all warriors save Gryph must shapeshift into warlocks for the Garr fight!

Awsome job guys!

Sorry about having to bail like that. I got Parental Aggro, and had to do a bunch of stuff for them sad.gif

Holy Hell!! Wow that is really awesome guys!! I'm sorry I was unable to attend...windows needed reinstalled and I let a friend borrow my game disks a while ago, so I was unable to reinstall the game immediately. I wish I was there to be a part of the victory :cry: Anyways I hope to be there on the next run! FPFTMFW!! W00T biggrin.gif

That's ok Xinia, I got you beat...

I had the chance to go but passed it up as they were leaving IF, cause I was so crazy tired I was falling asleep in front of the computer... sad.gif

I've tried those and they all taste like crap, hell now when I smell it because someone else is drinking it I feel like I'm gonna gag.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]