Shaman Revolt, /banhammer

Ryee

True story. I got a 3 hour ban. Too bad I'm at work during it. Suckaz.

Remember, remember the 5th of November.

lawlawlawlawl.

Also, Happy Guy Fawkes Day. :)

Edited by Hana

A newer version of PTR notes came out saying that .... either spell silences or interrupts...cant remember which at the moment....were going to be affected by diminishing returns. Which meant that earth shock was going to be uneffective as a silence by its 3rd use, leaving us 13.5 seconds of time where a target would be immune.

lawl the shamans uproared, and started making single post threads containing '.' --hereonin to be called "dotting".

After about 50 a CM came and banned us. But hey we got some responses.

I dunno it was worth it imo. I had fun.

There were about a half dozen "." threads in the druid forums. I was wonder'n what that was about.

There were about a half dozen "." threads in the druid forums. I was wonder'n what that was about.

That was mostly druids on the druid forums trying to copy what happened last year which resulted in a lot of druids getting banned after changes Blizzard made in TBC beta. Think it was after they removed our ability to pot and have procs in forms in the beta.

For some reason some players think doing that makes Blizzard listen more than actual well thought out post (which is what really caused the change to be reverted).

Edited by Leviathon

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]