This just in, more facts to prove FP is Famous

Garnok

I still can't believe this, but FP is so famous we are being copied.

Click Me

As you can see, not only is our forum colors the same, it appears one of their leaders and myself has very similar choices of words and sentence structure. I wonder if we share DNA as well wink.gif

I wonder if I get to collect royalties.

FPFTMFFW

(yes that is 2 Fs at the end for F-ing Famous Win)

Gar

damn it's so close I'd be thinking about a plagiarism suit laugh.gif

Since thier requirements for every class other than warrior are High why don't we just absorb them (FP seems to be good at that smile.gif )

Hell they like us enough to copy the damn boards/post, save the trip - just post directly here

because they're mainly hunter warrior and rogue ... or something like that.. whatever gar said in the officer forums =P

now find me a small guild with 4 locks then we'll talk =P

warcraftrealms.com FTW

I also doubt they would ever merge into another guild, they have been around since I was starting my toon, probably since the game came out.

Gar

For a while they were mildly popular, then faded into obscurity for a few months, then back out again.

Children Of The One Night Stand

in case you were wondering...

Excellent! I was wondering . . . At first I thought it a gross misspelling of the word Cotton. Which also didn't make any sense.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]