Saying hello, and maybe more...

Ravenkin

Hey guys, it's been a while. I have been wondering how everyone has been. Luciena has been telling me about everyone and helping me get in touch with some. I haven't actually played in probably 9 months, but I've been getting the WoW itch again. Unfortunately my characters are on Dunemaul, a friend transfered them. Probably going to transfer them back to SC once they are eligible. Just seeing how everyone was doing though, and if I decide to come back was hoping I might be able to get back into the guild. Probably won't be on much at night since that's usually the only time I get to see my girlfriend, but just wanna catch up with everyone anyway. Well I'll catch you guys later!

I would make some statement about how Igor is being totally insensitive to Taev's girlfriend, but in the end women are just objects anyway and who cares.

=O

Hey what's going on Hvil, Dragon and Bentley? Vanin I know the plastic women are the only kind you've ever met, but trust me buddy there are some out there that are real! Amazing I know, but don't be afraid of what you don't understand man. The real thing are usually more expensive too. I know what you're thinking. How can that be possible when you have to pay for lube and patching kits, but it's true. Wow have I missed the playful banter. :-) So anyway guys I hope to see you soon. Unfortunately my rogue's name is changed, but I'm going to try to change it back. I can transfer my rogue as soon as I'm done updating, but I want to play my warrior, unfortunately she isn't available to transfer until Nov 3rd. Anywho hopefully I'll talk to you guys in game within the next few days. Ciao.

I would make some statement about how Igor is being totally insensitive to Taev's girlfriend, but in the end women are just objects anyway and who cares.

I treat objects like women!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]