Zomg bored at the office?

Shadrende

Post your favorites!

"Here is a bad day. I have an interview with a possible teller for my bank, and she is so nervous that she looses control of her bladder during the interview and just sits in it with out saying a word gets up and leaves like nothing happened. Then while that mess is being cleaned up, a customer is in the bank and has a pet monkey on his shoulder. Of course a few heads turn. Then the monkey bites one of the tellers. I had to call animal control to test the monkey for any disease, and an ambulance for the worker. All the while we are still trying to get the urine smell out of my office. So, next time you think your having a bad one. Just think of this one."

and

" The DND button on my phone was engaged this morning without my knowledge. It was a rather peaceful morning. I'm thinking about turning it back on. " lol

Edited by Shadrende

OH MY F------ GOD!!!

I can't stop farting. I'm completely full of methane and fart every 2 seconds. It's gotta be this job. I'm at the point where I can't even hold it in anymore and I'm sneaking them out. Unfortunately, my pleather desk chair accentuates it and makes them sound unreasonably loud. Everyone here thinks I'm the fart guy now I'm sure...but I could care less. I hope I stink up this shithole to high heaven. Maybe I'll take a nice dump on my boss's desk.

ohhh... i love these people....

i just took the smelliest sh!t in the common, single bathroom of our small office. :) How's that for a going away present?? assholes.

I really want to f*** you, even though it is a terrible idea.

I know you're all into tai-chi, and I don't mind the uber-queer karate hummel things in your cube, but if you don't tune off the flute wafting over mt. fuji music, I'm going to lose it. You're not the karate kid, and if you were, that movie would've had a very different ending.

Possibly the best decription of my job... ever

I'm working from home today and not doing anything. I'm tired, I'm bored of this job, and I hate the people I work with. But the pay is great so as long as my sales are up no one needs to know I'm slacking.

OH MY F------ GOD!!!

I can't stop farting. I'm completely full of methane and fart every 2 seconds. It's gotta be this job. I'm at the point where I can't even hold it in anymore and I'm sneaking them out. Unfortunately, my pleather desk chair accentuates it and makes them sound unreasonably loud. Everyone here thinks I'm the fart guy now I'm sure...but I could care less. I hope I stink up this shithole to high heaven. Maybe I'll take a nice dump on my boss's desk.

You didn't even steal that from the site, did you? You just typed that out here...

:biggrin:

if chris9 took a dumb on a desk they'd have to level the building and place the land under nuclear contamination threat

my fav is

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) in /data/13/1/111/32/1274195/user/1359974/htdocs/php_tools/main_con_code.php on line 19

:/

Reading those posts reminded me of how lucky I am that I don't work in an office...or 9-5 for that matter :biggrin2:

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]