I apologize.

Demp

For those who pay attention to the Applications forums, I have applied to join FP. I wish to join FP as Friends&Family because a lot of my friends on WoW, also those who I PvP with, are all members of FP, and since I do not have the time to raid anymore (resulting in me leaving Local Defense) FP seemed like an great guild to join. After I made my application, I was told I would be contacted on my Hunter, which I don't play often anymore because of my new recent 70, and I tried to crack a joke about I would probably "be AFKaving on my Druid." Consequently this has raised conflict among people in FP.

From being a part of the competitive gaming community I have learned to be anti-dramatic, and all drama does is eat a group of people from the inside-out, and all my "joke" did was cause drama. I did not wish to stir anything up with any members, and going Toe-to-Toe with a member of FP is definitely the wrong thing to do. I would love to be a part of FP, because from PvPing with a lot of FP, I have found FP is a very chilled out group of people and not full of a bunch of people who some aspects of the game TOO seriously. In conclusion, I apologize for any drama I may have caused and any trouble I may have stirred up.

Edited by Demp

PvP related drama?? wtf unnacceptable

For the serious.

Do we let a player with this much class slip through our fingers? If you're still opposed to Demp getting into FP then I'm sure for the sake of the guild he's probably going to get dennied, but it'd be a damn shame; and such a missed opportunity.

It's your move JR.

Demp Viper stung my warrior and I ran out of mana. True story.

Crazier things have happened at the lumber mine.

Crazier things have happened at the lumber mine.

One time, at the lumber mine.. I got the berserker buff and all the horde at the lumber mine just died.. no one knows how it happened..

/xfiles

Hello my name is Garnok and I'm an AV AFKer lol

oh and

I just wouldn't worry at all about it.

I think its funny Demp is the one apologizing. I guess stirring drama is acceptable in other peoples application threads.

/shrug

Demp, I'm sorry man. I gave it everything I had. Apparently it just wasn't enough.

He says this every time he heals me in BGs...

^ .. and I'm sure thats what he tells the ladies too.

Calling this a burn is an understatement. More like "You got Nuked!"

Oh Chris, I kid.. I kid.. Just trying to make you feel better by insulting your masculinity.

You know I'm always here for you.

;)

Oh Chris, I kid.. I kid.. Just trying to make you feel better by insulting your masculinity.

You know I'm always here for you.

;)

I'm just going to be angry for a while, a good long while. Besides I'll make sure Bramas dies a lot in 3v3.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]