DRAGONFOCE FOR HV!!!!

Shikimaru

i just pooped a little of hv's poop.

^^ no way. Have you heard the whole song? It has 5 guitar solos. And the riffing is non stop. Jordan at least gives you some breaks. It's going to be brutal.

did you see that little part in the middle where they jump through the song and skip like 4 minutes. it's like a 10 minute song

Lol around 1:17 even the program misses a note.

It doesn't look too hard aside from how fast it'll be. That beginning will be painful to use that stretch so much, but after that it seems easily do-able. Especially compared to Jordan. x_x

I'm thinking I'll just break my pinky to get that extra reach.

When it comes out I'm adopting the Swissgar strategy. I will have a guitar hero guitar on me at all times, constantly. And I'll find a way to incorporate guitar and guitar hero theory into every conversation and example.

good idea break that pinky

That's what I thought this was. Dragonforce was an awesome game. Can you use the guitar hero controller to play it now?

100 samurais...ok...gotta make sure I give them the right order...orange...then green...THESE BUTTONS ARE THE DEVIL!

altho i think this is one of those custom things they do to the game. but the GH3 version might be like it i duno

Edited by Katra

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]